• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Eucharis [Mission 3] New Faces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Mission 3]

Eying Misaki as she handed Nana her weather jacket, Kim simply took off her own and placed it over Misaki's smaller frame as she smiled at her lover. I don't need it. Always liked the cold, and I've got a high tolerance for cold.

Nodding at Misaki's words to Hanako, Kim simply stood silently next to her lover, as she didn't think there was more to say on the subject than what was already stated.

Hanako climbed up into the driver's seat of the behemoth vehicle and started it up, filling the humid air with a low rumbling. "It would be useful if we installed a roll-up cover under this bar behind the seats here so that we could stretch it over and attach it to the windshield. That way we could have a roof to protect from sun and rain," she observed. "Hop in, Midori! Ladies up front! I will drive slowly so you do not bounce off, Yaichiro. I also ask that if we want to have some girl time alone together, that you do not complain."

Turning to her first officer, she smiled,"Norfrost is fine, Misaki. Just stick together."

Valen had finished his dinner in peace as everyone was leaving. He wasn't sure what to do, so the tech sentry decided to just go back to his quarters and just read or something. He did, however, take a slight detour to see everyone off. "Have safe travels, Mistress Hanako," he told his CO as she and a few others seemed to be leaving the ship.

Yaichiro bowed to the executive officer, even though she and he stood at equal rank.

"Nice to meet you, Shosa...I hope you'll be happy with my performance."

Yaichiro nodded, understanding. He hopped in the back of the truck, pulling out a civilian raincoat from his suitcase...he would likely need it, being exposed in the truck's bed.

"I don't mind at all. Just let me know if you need me to get scarce."

Cherry had, obviously, no intentions on on following the crew of the vessel out onto the planet. Instead, after giving the sprite whom handed out the plates and such a very short bow of thanks, she left the dining area when everyone else did and...

For now, she wandered the ship's corridors.

"I haven't seen you in a while," said Blueberry, giving Cherry a little wave. "Want to talk?"

- - -

"Thank you Valen!" Hanako smiled.

After bowing to his commander, Valen's next stop was his room. He walked along the hallways with a brisk pace as he picked his way through the ship. Finally arriving, the Yamataian quietly entered his room and finished unpacking what was left to unpack before trying to finish a letter to his parents back in Nepleslia.

A soft sigh passed through Nana's lips, and she shook her head in defeat before turning back and heading up towards the ship, casting a sideways glance towards Misaki and slipping her arms to fold beneath her chest.

"...what am I? A child?" She muttered under her breath, mostly to herself as she looked around, eyes narrowed slightly. In a bad mood? Nana was nothing but bad moods lately, and in an attempt to walk off some of her frustration, she'd head down the main passage at a slow pace, her mind swimming.

"I don't know.. I don't know what I'm supposed to do with myself now. They're almost.. all gone. And I had my head stuck too far up the ship's ass to notice.."

Blue's sudden entrance made her jump a little, although Blueberry always had that ability on Cherry, Mm? Glancing over, the sprite would see the obvious changes for the worse in her appearance as described before, although she managed to smile faintly. "Hey..." It was almost wistful, the word... Whimsical, maybe. To the question, though, she just answered with a shrug.

"Come on, let's go find a shuttle." Misaki knew that Nana and Sasorix were all but buddies for the time being, and that left her and Kim to go on their trip. Wrapping the taller woman's jacket around her to take a deep breath of it, she smiled to her. In truth she wasn't worried about the cold either, but she kept it on anyway.

Nodding at Misaki's words, Kim simply followed behind the older woman as she carried her duffel bag over her shoulder, ignoring the falling rain on her shoulders. The soldier didn't mind the rain or the cold, they just contrasted the warmth and joy she felt by being close to Misaki.

"Well, you know your way around Kyoto better than I do, Misaki-chan, so lead the way." The redhead said simply as she followed her lover closely, simply relaxing as they moved to find a shuttle to take them to Norfrost.

"We still have that borrowed shuttle docked on the ship's underside," Hanako pointed out. "Take that one. Just be careful not to hit the landing gear."

The Taisa turned to Midori and snapped her fingers. "Hey, snap out of it dear!" She gestured for Midori to get into the STV's passenger seat.

Midori jerked, a scarlet blush coming to her face now as she blinked and looked to Hanako quiet startled. Tilting her head a little to the side she simply nodded and hopped into the passenger seat. "Gomenasai Hanako-sama...I did not mean to zone out but I could not help it."

Midori had been falling back to her memories more and more since she had come to be rescued. The images of a neko in front of her, laughing and saying something about "...Mother...". The memories continued to play in her mind as she fell silent in the passenger seat, waiting to leave.

Yaichiro silently watched Midori, mild concern visible on his face...Midori was his responsibility now, and we was well aware of this...if he had to leave her behind, he'd hire someone to stay with her, a live in nurse, probably. This outing was his plan to gauge how functional socially and emotionally she could be...

"So...where were you planning for us to go tonight, Hanako-Taisa? Or will we merely be looking at anything which tickles our fancy?"

"I want to stop by a lingerie store to get some silky things," Hanako told Yaichiro and Midori. "I also want to buy some fur blankets and some tights...and one other thing."

The Taisa leaned over to Midori's ear and whispered, "chrome egg," with a grin.

"Tomorrow morning we should also stop by the Central Issue Facility and replace any standard issue items we are missing."

Slowly, Hanako drove the STV down the cargo ramp. "We definitely need to install a tarp on this," she said, bracing herself for the rain.

Midori heard the word whispered and seemed to shrink away from Hanako. In truth, after her ordeal she was petrified of anything having to do with sex. She had ruined one of her Yukata while on Yaichiro's ship when she had taken a shower in it, just that scared to even disrobe.

The thought of lingerie, of sex toys and of even being close to Hanako in such a way, even though she loved her, scared Midori nearly senseless just then. A soft whimper came from the poor woman just as they entered the rain, the sound lost to the drumming of the rain.

"Sou ka...well, I don't know how much use I'll be in a lingere store...though then again...I've been tempted to try some Kaserine, so far as to calculate my measurements should I use it...so who knows."

He blushed slightly, admitting this.

"Meh, it's a silly thing, really."

Valen just couldn't think of what to write to his parents. It would take more then just a few sentences to explain why he left so abruptly... and had cast away his Geshrin heritage and identity. After a while, the tech sentry decided to go for a walk around the ship.

He eventually spotted Nana, who seemed to have something troubling her. "Hello, Miss... Nana, was it? I thought that you would've left with the others.. Is something the matter?" he asked when she was within hearing range.

"You are strange," Hanako told Yaichiro, making a funny face. She drove off into the rainy darkness, turning on the windshield wipers. "The Star Army should also have goggles as part of standard issue," Hanako said, after a raindrop splashed into one of her eyes.

Driving down the road, she headed for the civilian half of the city. "I hope there are parking garages that fit this thing," she commented, looking over to Midori. "I heard they have put up 'NO STV' signs on some of the smaller roads."

With her right hand, she gently touched Midori on the thigh. "I apologize if I offended you. I remember I was sensitive about the word 'egg' after my ordeal, too."

Midori could only nod for the moment, trying to again banish the nightmares. After a moment or so, Midori tested her voice again. "It is Ok Hanako-sama...Just...I do not feel ready just yet for something like that."

To show that she was not blowing Hanako off, Midori reached down with both her hands and wrapped them around Hanako's, giving her hand a soft squeeze of love that Midori had always felt for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back