Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

RP: YSS Aeon [Mission 4.2] - Help from below

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Yamatai soldier managed to pick them up. Well that was to be sure with the fire-fight that just ensued. "Rokken they got us. Kenshin, run a trace at them and tell me if they are really yamatians. I will keep them busy on the comms." Alice told to others.

"This is peacekeeper recruit Alice Mason speaking. I hope you brought enough people." She just signaled back. She did not want to tell them anything else for the moment to be sure.

"Lets take it one step at a time, we don't need to wrong people picking betting a lock on our position." Roken was making extra sure the other NMX's were dead, checking there life signs and shooting any through the visor if they were still standing, "If they turn up friendly let them know we have civi's and if they can or cannot make it to us so we can act quickly, we cant wait to long."

After one last check Roken took up position past the dead armors, keeping an eye out for anyone else that might come looking for there missing comrades.

"Our ship is currently in orbit. We are planning on loading the civilians we rescued into a ship here and use it to rejoin our ship. You are welcome to join us. Especially since it will most likely be one of your ships." Kim sent to the Peacekeepers.

Alice looked at Kenshin. "Can you scan them? We need to be sure they were not infected with parasites, before we tell them about Zen. Though we should start moving towards them too. Standin in one place is not very safe." She said and waited for engineers response.

"If they are infected we would need to be closer. The station sensors as messed up as they are can't tell us much beyond numbers and locations. In their favor, that armor their in does not match what we've seen the Squids using. We should probable make contact then determine our next step. At least that's my thought." Kenshin replied.

Alice nodded and looked at Roken. "I agree with Kenshin. I think it is worth a risk and meeting them up." She said to their leader.

Roken looked back at the others with a nod, "well lets try and meet up with them as quickly as possible, we still have civies of our own to take care of."

He carefully moved from cover, making his way further down the corridor, "Lets also hope that we don't have to deal with any more of them." He motioned his hand to the still smoking armors they had dealt with before.

Alice nodded to Roken and went back to signaling Yamataian soldiers. "Mason speaking. I suggest meeting up and moving together. We have a means of getting of this station."

"This is Shina Kim-Nitô Heisho of the YSS Aeon, from the 1XF. We are currently gathering at the entrance to the ship bays from concourse six. The door controls have been damaged. Cooperation would be in the best interest of both of our teams. There are a number of NMX forces looking for us, so speed is of the essence.

We will take up defensive positions here by the door in came the NMX break into the the concourse so we can provide cover to your team and any other individuals you wish to evacuate." she replied.

Alice nodded to herself looking at the Kensin. "Will you be able to open those doors for them? We need to get to Zen anyway." Alice said before looking at Roken again. "What do you say Boss? I think we can try trusting them. We are losing time and the NMX will start to look for those we killed. We need to get to Zenpyu ASAP." She said.

Chikai thought for a second, "One way or another I can open that door. Either remotely by my hack, or by hot wiring the controls. If I have to I can use my armor's power supply to provide power to the door motors. Get me to the doors and I'll get the hell open."

"Its pretty straight forward, we get to them and we get these people out of here." He moved over to give Chikai a pat on his shoulder, "i doubt your gonna need to use your suits power supply for that, lets get there first then see what we can do from there."

With that Roken quickly rushed for the door, "I really hope they can hold out till we get there." Roken said, more to himself than to anyone else really as he powered down one of his wrist cannons, letting the blade slide free as slowly speeds up to a run.

Alice listened to Roken and she was relieved, that he decided to trust yammies. She then looked at Kenshin. "Ken, can you give us fastest route to Yammies, while I'll call them?" She asked him.

She then went back to her comm-line. "Mason speaking, we will be moving to your position as fast as we can. We have civilians with us. We will link up with you, open your stuck doors and move towards the hangars. We have a means of extraction." She said. She was of course talking abot Zenpyu, but she did not want to give all the info. NMX might have been listening.

Chiaki started moving forward making sure the passage was clear. There was no sign of NMX activity in these passages, but the same could not be said for other parts of the base. "Going to be close folks, from the cameras the damned squids are preparing what looks like an assault on the concourse." He called out.

Alice looked at Chikai as she walked next to him. She had her guns ready, but it seemed problems were not heading to thme at the moment. After hearing Kenshin, out she went back to her radio.

"To Yamatai forces. NMX are preparing assault, I suggest you prepare concourse for defense. You do not have much time. I repeat, you do not have much time. We are moving to you, but it will take some time. PR Mason, out." She communicated to Yammies, who were waiting for them.

"Better hurry up," she said to her collueges then.

"We are aware of the situation. We are preparing what defenses we can. The most we'll be able to do is mount a holding action, to give you and your people time to get to the door and through it, then we'll follow up watching your backs." Kim replied.

Roken double timed it down the, "did we alert our survivors about our situation, we don't want them getting cut off." He followed behind Chiaki as he scouted the area.

"They should be fine, if the assault hits them before we get there we can still help turn it around.....right?" Roken looked at Chiaki for a moment hoping he had an answer since he couldn't think of anything that would help the others in there defense.

"If we arrive after the squids attack, then we'll be coming up on them from behind. That gives us the element of surprise, and then the bastards will be caught in a cross fire between both sets of power armor." Chiaki replied.

Alice was walking in front of the others. She was medic, but she was still trained trooper. Her forearm guns were aimed forward ready to vaporize anything. She finished walking to the end of the passage.

"We are almost there guys, let's pick up the pace!" She said to Roken and Kenshin.

Star Army to Peacekeepers,
Party is getting real out here, better move your asses or none of us going anywhere.
Kim sent.

From the passage way the sound of an explosion followed by heavy weapon fire could be heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back