• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: YSS Aeon [Mission 7.5] Aeon Base

"We are going to install these on decks 1,2 3, and 5. So we'll do the one on Deck 1 together. After that we will split up the others." She said entering the vertical passageway.

Rin nods and walks behind her "this ship is amazing, i'm glad i got onto her" he smile and looks around while they walk and looks back at her "i bet you treat her well, i always think you can tell when a ship is treated well".

From the speakers in the ship Katae's voice called out.

"All hands secure the ship. We may be lifting ship suddenly. Okumura - Hei, and Usaga-Juni, belay your installation work and report to the cargo hold. Our landing team is coming back with 11 members of the aliens our other group encountered. We will need to make them comfortable in the hold until we have time to transfer them elsewhere. Okumura-Hei you will be providing security and I wills end another member to join you. Usaga-Juni, prepare three
Ke-M2-P3000 Units for installation. The Away team is going to try to attempt to teleport three members of the alien team who were left behind."

Hisa stopped her movement in the passage way. "Yes, I take care of the Aeon the best I can. But it seems our work will have to wait. You heard the Taisa. Take the units back to the fabrication area and then get to the hold."

Rin stop and smiles nodding, he turns and walks back to the fabrication area "okay ma'am" he stops and turns to Hisa "is there anything you would rather like me to call you instead of ma'am" he shake his head "no time tell me later ma'am" he runs down the passage way and goes back into the fabrication area then places the LDS units on a workbench.

Later he was in the cargo hold waiting for the team and aliens, he wasn't sure what to expect from the aliens and was excited by this.

From the speakers came Katae's voice. "Okumura - Hei, open the cargo bay doors. The away team is coming in hot on-board the Yusou. They are looking to land as quickly as possible and get to the Armory. Once they exit the craft. Welcome our guests, off them some water. I do not know if would be prudent to try and offer them our food without more knowledge about their physiology."

Rin listens then quickly goes to the cargo door control and unlocks and opens it for the craft, he waits for the ship so he can help the others when they gets here.

Eternity spoke up. "The Yusou is closing rapidly. They will be arriving in a few minutes. The Taisa requests that until the Away team has left to keep them in the cargo area. After that she said to transport them to the medical lab."

Rin smiles and nod "understood Eternity, i will make sure none of them leave the cargo area until the team leaves".

As Rin stood by the door way, he could make out the Yusou's approach by the glow of the shields as it streaked toward the ship at high speed. Shortly before descending there was a thunderous boom caused by the APC dropping below the sound barrier. It still moved towards the Aeon at a dangerous speed, it slowed down as it approached and landed on the deck with a loud bang and the sound of metal scraping against metal. But it came to a complete stop before impacting anything in the hold.

A moment later the rear doors of the Yusou opened up, one Mindy clad soldier made a bee line for the Power Armor Bay. A second one came out and walked over to Rin.

"Hi, ah... you're new I see Santo-Hei. Well, I am Sakura Sunflower, the Medic for the Eucharis. After our mission I'll get you loaded in our system. The Thaurgons are inside the APC. The leader of their group is called Atlonzee. They do not speak Yamataian, but they have a translator for Trade. The Chui who just went by informed them to wait until after we depart to rescue their other team members." She said.

Rin smiles and nods at Sakura "thank you Sakura, i am Rin" he offers his hand to the medic "i was ordered to take the Thaurgons to the med bay when you guy go back out" he looks at the Yusou "i'll make sure they don't mess it up" he pushes his hair out his face and smiles eager to help.

A third figure came out of the APC with his visor open. "Its all yours, take good care of our guests." he said with a grin as he walked with purpose to the power armor bay.

Rin smiles trying to sort out his hair because it was falling into his face, he was getting annoyed at it then just gives up "thanks i think".

One of the Thaurgons appeared at the entrance of the Yusou. It looked around but did not venture. It made a series of whistle and click sounds that were responded to with more from inside. It turned its head towards Rin and waited.

Rin smiles and walks over and looks at the alien "hello there, I'm Rin I'm here to help you now please exit the shuttle and stay in the cargo hold till the shuttle leaves again, this is for your safety" he wished cerus was completed so he could use her to help.

The Thaurgon said something to its people and then started walking down the ramp on its six legs. When it got close to Rin it held up a cylinder in its left forelimb and spoke, a second later the following came out of the device. "Greetings alien Rin. I am Atlonzee, leader of this team. The others of my team shall emerge shortly. We appreciate your assistance, and the risk that those who left are taking to try to return the others to us. We shall wait here as requested."

Rin smiles at Atlonzee "it is a pleasure to meet you, and thank you or understanding. Is there anyone hurt that's on board the shuttle at the moment" he look at the other aliens coming out hoping they were all okay and didn't need to be healed because he didn't know if the ship could heal one of these if they were badly wounded.

Atlonzee smiled at the alien. "No one in this party has been injured, no medical assistance is required at this time. We can not say though about the condition of those who remained behind so that we might live."

Rin smiles and looks at Atlonzee with interest, thinking about his little droid but shakes his head and gets a bit of tubing from his belt and ties his hair back it looked bad but it stopped the hair getting in his face "that is a good point, lets just hope they were okay" he mutters a little prayer and the only word that were heard were "machine spirits watch over them"

Atlonzee watched the new alien left to guard or was it supervise. He was not entirely sure what the role was. He wondered how his two mates were, his concern caused him to wring his forelimbs together to expend some of the nervous energy. Once the alien called Rin was done invoking its form of divine, Atlonzee approached. "Alien Rin, might we have some water, we are a bit parched from exposure to the atmosphere."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back