• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Aeon [Mission 7.6] Repairs and recovery

Lounge

Maki smiled politely as Josea explained some examples of things to do on the station and shrugged. "I think I will be able to come up with something to do, thank you" she said and stood, her mug of coffee finished, she disposed of it for cleaning. She turned back to the rest of the gathered staff, her eyes scanning over them with mild curiosity.

She was interested in speaking with the Doctor, she had read his file and was curious about him, but she did not want to hold a deep conversation with half of the ships staff floating around. The idea of a bath would have been a perfect situation, but already multiple people had chimed in to make the bath a rather public event. She would have to corner him another time. She started towards the hatch, letting her acid yellow eyes linger on Eiven a moment.

Sunflower turned to Saki, 'Well actually the suggestion was put forward by our new doctor. But I don't mind you coming along. When it comes to the Onsen the more the merrier I say." she replied with a warm smile, "Unless Lankinen-Kohosei has an objection to another person joining us."

The technician looked at Yoshiro, "Ogawa Daisuke, he is not on shift at the moment. He got transferred to second shift, so this time of day he's down in the gymnasium jogging. You need something fixed?" the technician inquired.

Katae having completed her paperwork and other duties transferred all the files to Eternity and to headquarters. She stood up and grabbed her bag. She walked out of the office and set out for the Day Spa.

Outside Aeon, main area

Kata'nova could feel the stares presented her way by the other aliens on this base; she could tell that most were curious - having probably never seen someone with a tail like hers that was moving slowly from side to side - an expression that these aliens knew nothing about but one that betrayed her actual emotions right now. She was, frankly, rather scared... it didn't show on her face of course but that was what was on her mind right now, some of the stares on her person didn't feel like those of a curious bunch but more of suspicion and even two of which that felt like a threating glare.

Oh how she wished others of her kind were here; there was always safety in numbers especially for those as young as her, perhaps these people wouldn't get to curious and approach her and would just leave her be for Freyja to contend with.

Saki looked at the person, Sunflower called Kohosei. The blue haired neko did not waste time and bowed to the man. She might have been only Kohosei, but Shoi was the important part of Shoi-Kohosei. He was an officer and Saki was still only a heisho.

"I apologize sir," Saki said to the doctor with hurried voice. "My name is Arai Saki Nito Heisho. I am Armoured apprentice and Infantry-woman. I once again apologise, please excuse me and do not take this as sifn of disrespect."

Lounge

"Not at all," Eiven replied with a bow of his own. An action not born of a childhood habit, as his barely noticeable error of form would indicate; but one learned in college and employment.

"I figure it would be a good opportunity outside of the framework," the officer in training continued, "Getting to know each other can be a little difficult while we're all busy - and stilted when overly conscious of rank. I say whom ever wishes to hit the bath, let's all get ready and invade in about half an hour."

The doctor then looked around to see who would agree to those terms.

"No sir. I don't need anything fixed. I was just dropping by to say hi to him." Yoshiro said to the tech. "I am on my way to the VCE so I can train to be the Aeon's pilot. Can you let him know that Yoshiro Tanaka stopped by and said hello?" He waited a moment for a response and then typed a message to MEGAMI on his PCD.

MEGAMI, where is the VCE? Once I get a location can you send an authorization request to use the VCE for pilot training to Ise-Taisa?

He walked back to the lounge and sat down to wait for the response. He saw Saki and some others talking and went to say hello. "Hello Arai-heisho." He said and bowed. "What are you discussing?"

Kyoto ::Swimmming Pool Deck > Main Concourse

Sheela interest in swimming had passed and she moved to the locker room. Where she showered and cleaned up. Then packing away her quick drying bikini and put on her regular clothes. Black cargo pants with sandals and a black formfitting tank-top with a bright yellow smiley face emblazened on the back and front.

She packed the remains of her uniform, blouse and shoes. She scampered out of the locker room onto the main concourse that lead up to the main promenade that held all the shops and enterainment. She scampered along, eyes taking in everything. She spotted the little foxgirl and Another from the Aeon with a stuffed reptillian under the other arm.

Gi and Yani both replied. "Sounds good to us, we can hit the spa after."

Josea shrugged, "I see no problem with that plan. There is plenty of time for other activities."

Sunflower looked around, "Count me in." she turned around torwards Yoshiro, "We were discussing going to the bath and relaxing as we get to know each other."

Eternity responded to Yoshiro, "Your authorization has been submitted. You can report to the VCE for simulation training at your discretion."

Lounge

Noting the decent interest in the suggestion, Eiven nodded, pleased at the result. Next thing needed, though was acting before the excitement died down. "Alright, let's get ready and get outta here," he called out with a smile, then made his way back to his cabin, noting a shadowy presence on the way.

Cabin 7

First thing the Minkan did once in his cabin was pull out a towel and spread it out onto the lower bunk, being sure of its size before going after more. Shampoo, soap, washcloth, and a back scrubber were next on his list, which he tossed into the middle of the pile. Finally a change of underwear was added before the bundled the whole thing up into nice little sack.

Saki nodded to Eiven and others. She could not wait to go wash and then soak in hot water. It was literally one of the best thing that could happen. "See you in the spa withing 30 minutes then,"she said to others to confirm everything. She did not really see the reason to go back to the ship though as the spa would lent their own towels and other hygienic products. Saki had little trouble with that. She was a bit embarrassed though as Josea was coming as well and Saki remembered all too well, how 'friendly' he was last time, Aeon crew went to bath. She hoped this time it will be better.

Station

As Kata'nova continued to be dragged, the stares continued to be put her way and they were starting to make her feel a little uncomfortable. Wish they'd look away... she thought to herself and wondered how much further they had to go.

Station

Having seen to everything he needed to, Eiven made his way off the ship after checking out with Eternity. Looking back, the ship was nice and nearly found himself staring a little longer than he had expected to. "You really are having fun, aren't you - ya crazy fool," the man mumbled to himself with a smirk. He then turn himself back in the direction he had been heading - down the gangway and onto the elevator as he made his way to the bathhouse.

~~Station~~

Freyja looked over at her friend and then in the direction of Kata's glares, "You know they haven't every seen one like you. I'm sure they are just curious." She smiled then sent a general message to everyone around reminding them that staring is just plain rude.

"The ice cream shop is just around the corner. you'll love it!!" She pulled Kata along around to the ice cream parlor. Once they were in she pointed at a chair and smiled, "I'll be right back with the yummies!" She smiled and went up to the counter and ordered two large Ice Cream Sundaes.

Once she had them in had she brought them over, and slid into a seat. "Here you go. Dig in, but careful it's cold... and Ice cream head aches can kill..." She ginned before digging into the chocolate sauced covered frozen treat.

"Do they have books where you're from?"

Station

Kata'nova followed, and listened to the translation; and looked away from those looking toward her. When they got to the shop she looked around before finding a place to sit down. When the ice-cream was brought over she looked it over rather curiously, it looked like a concoction that was present on her world, a kind of dessert made out of various ingredients mainly derived from animals.. of course when she took a bite out of this food it tasted... strange... to her. Mm.... tasty... she smiled for a moment as she took a few more bites before answering Freyja's question.

"Xf ibwf b mpu pg cpplt! ... Xiz?" Asked Kata'nova, as the translation software went to work converting what she said.

Spa

Misaki continued to dry herself after taking a quick shower after she arrived at the spa Katae had arranged for the day. Her sword was nearby, but her uniform and her sidearm were stored or being cleaned, leaving her in a typical spa yukata made out a soft absorbent material. Once she felt mostly calm, the warrior took her sword up and traveled into the massage parlor, setting it near the table in the empty room as the volume of pleasant, calming music picked up a bit thanks to one of the attendants keying it from the prep room next door.

Stretching lightly, she dropped the yukata and laid herself out on the table to wait for her lovely commander, not minding the wait a bit, her mind started to drift into different processes while she thought about the last mission, and the ones yet to come. The other table remained empty, and some others were set against a wall on the other end of the space.

Bath Group

A group of Aeon crew members followed after Eiven, each of them were carrying an overnight bag since they were going to stay in the accommodations on the starbase. Once they arrived at the Onsen they were created by the manager. "Hello Aeon crew. Eternity called ahead and made sure that the facility is available. It has been reserved for you so no other groups will be permitted. "Gentlemen, your changing room is on the left. Ladies yours are on the right. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more pleasant, please speak to any of the attendants."

Day Spa
Katae walked into the spa with her overnight bag slung across her shoulder. After finding out which room Misaki was already in. She found the showers and took a quick one. After thoroughly toweling off, she put on a spa yukata. She then picked up her possessions and entered the massage pallor.

"I hope you haven't been waiting long Misaki." she said walking over to her. She took her lovely XO's hand and gave it a squeeze. "I am all yours for the rest of the day." she said with a grin. Then she removed her towel and folded up on top of her bag. She then laid down on the table

Last edited:
Kyoten ; Temp Den ::

Sheela entered hre den and stowed away her stuff. She was at loss to do next. She brought up the display of various activities offered by the station. She looked through them as she hung her swimsuit up to dry completely and freshen up a bit.

A soft chime was heard announcing someone at the door of her den. She moved over and opened it up. The person was from the Taylor shop with her order completed. "Thanks," Sheela spoke softly as she took the uniforms from the employee. She gave him a tip of a few loose coinage she had on her.

"Thanks," The employee replied with a smile and took off with the reciept of delievery.

Sheela hung the uniforms up as she thought of what to do next. She settled in one of the chair and continued her research. Learning as much as she could of the Yamatai and other star empires.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bath - Lobby

Upon first walking in, things looked nice enough. The usual boards, plants, and advertisements were all there as he had expected, though the reception wasn't. "I'll have to thank Eternity when I get back," he smiled, make his way over to the men's change room, "Well Josea, let's get ready."

Bath - Men's Change Room

It did not take long for Eiven long to locate a locker. At first he began throwing his improvised sack in, then tossed in his communicator and NSP. Finally he started to get himself undressed.

Josea followed Eiven to the changing room. He took an empty locker and placed his bag at the bottom and then started removing his clothes. He folded each item and placed them on top of the bag out of habit. He then took a towel and walked over to the showers. He sat on the supplied stool and using the available soap and washcloth started cleaning himself. Since he had showered earlier he was not really needing the shower. But it was part of the ritual or experience of the Onsen and he would honor that.

Once he was finished he stood up and wrapped a towel around his waist. He then looked for the sign which indicated the way to the bath.

Yani and Gi lead the way to the women's changing room. They picked lockers side by side and put their items in them. Sunflower chose a locker a few away. Sachi chose one along side of Sunflower.

Yani turned to the others as she started removing her clothes. "One thing that's nice about the Onsen, there is nothing hidden, and no rank." she said with a wink.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back