• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP: YSS Aeon [Mission 7.6] Repairs and recovery

Ice Parlor

The taste... oooh the taste.. it tingled Kata'nova's senses, made her head feel rather cold; the Kit stopped briefly and placed a hand on her forehead as the cooling sensation intensified for a couple moments before it slowly settled back down, then she continued to nibble on the ice-cream that she was focused on she really couldn't tell if there was anyone around her - other than Freyja of course. "Uijt jt tp hppe!" she said aloud and began to laugh rather excitedly.

Translation: This is so good!

~~Ice cream Parlor~~~

With a nod Freyja smiled a little, she was glad that the kit was enjoying the ice cream, and she was trying to fight the depression of not being a real fighter pilot anymore. that and the fact that there was another SAINT operative aboard. Even though the other one wasn't suppose to be doing the same things as Freyja, she still felt it was competition for her only remaining part of herself.

Ice Cream Parlor

Kata'nova's head bobbed from side to side, "Zjqj!" she yelped as she continued to eat the ice-cream - when the dish was empty she looked at it strangely before throwing her hands up into the air. "Jut epof!" she shouted and jumped up onto her chair and began to dance on it, despite it being a very small surface, she still kept up on it and hummed something that wasn't.. entirely in tune, singing a song that made no sense. Then as her dancing got to an end she fell off the chair, but landed on all fours and then jumped right back up and continued to dance, all the while laughing hysterically and smiling.

Translation
First one: Yipi!
Second One: Its done!

~~~Ice cream Parlor~~~

Freyja watched the display and the antics from Kata. She looked a bit worried as she pulled out her communicator and called the emergency channel for a medical team to the Ice cream parlor. Once she set the request she stood up and using her neko strength, but trying not the hurt the kit she braced the girls's arms across her chest and then pinned her into the chair.

"Relax... medical teams are on their way..."

Parlor

Kata'nova stared at Freyja for a moment before a smile, a rather mischevious one, appeared on her face - being on the chair made it easy for her to simply slip through the Neko's binds and right under the girl herself, where she rolled away and then stood up, she was rather unsteady on her feet - at least thats waht she appeared anyway given she was moving from side to side, but it didn't stop her from continuing to sing which despite being completely out of it wasn't entirely out of tune either of course those there probably wouldn't understand a single word she was saying nor would they know that the song was related t osomething in her peoples past.

Kyoten :: Parlor

With the commotion of those around her that was drawing the attention of those around her back the way she had came. Sheela turned and looked as a crowd had formed around the Ice Cream Parlor.

"Squea?" Sheela spoke softly as her curiousity rose within her. She began to make her way back to the Ice Cream Parlor.

Overhearing the comments being made about a dog-like person acting all funny within the Ice Cream Parlor. Sheela shook her head a bit and moved back away from the crowd. Then she remembered Kata from the ship. She couldn't leave a crewmate in dire straights.

Sheela plunged into the crowd, working her way through the crowd to gain enterance to the parlor. "Squeee-squeee, coming through!" Sheela announced as she squeezed between the taller Yamatiains.

Sachi was right and Yoshiro knew it. "So Sachi, do you have someone that you want to be with?" He asked with a mischevious glint in his eye. He relaxed for a moment and sighed as he dipped himself slightly into the bath.

Day Spa

Katae smiled at Misaki. She was enjoying this quiet time to be alone with Misaki. While there were two attendants giving them their massages, they somehow managed to do so without intruding. She considered the options. "Dinner after sounds good; there is a new place that I would like to check out. It is a seafood and steak house.

We will going to a hotel room, I intend to enjoy shore leave and stay as far away from the Aeon as I can. Besides I am sure the two of us can find plenty of ways to pass the evening."

Parlor

Several of the patrons of the ice cream parlor had stopped eating and were watching the scene unfold. One individual stood from where he had been seated and started making his way forward. He was sporting a badge that identified him as station security. For the moment he waited to see what was going to happen.

Bath

Sachi looked over at Yoshiro as she took that moment to dribble some some hot water over her shoulders from her wet cloth. She then cocked her head as if in thought. "At the moment I have no one in particular that I plan to be with. Why do you have something planned?" she said with a grin.

Bath
"I just might, if you wish to go out with me. I mean we can just hang out or something, just get to know each other, like you said to do. If you don't, I won't force you or anything." said seriously to Sachi. "We can do whatever you want as a matter of fact. My treat." Yoshiro was not sure what drove him to actually answer but he wanted to do it, to plunge into the deep end and swim, as it were. Did I really do that, I mean I was going to ask but to ask in front of everyone.... He thought to himself as he blushed slightly, wondering what Sachi's response was going to be.

Parlor

As Kata'nova bobbed from side to side, the effects of the high gradually getting 'worse', depending on who one might talk to anyway; her eyes fell upon the commotion toward the entrance - when she saw Sheela making her way through she turned toward the soldier and started to slowly walk to her, then her walk turned into a quick walk before a full on sprint as she lunged toward the Mousian.

"I am not so sure about that," Saki said after a minute of quiet. "When I am out there my attention needs to go on the mission and my team. I cannot worry about a lover back on ship, or empress forbid in the field with me. I think it would not do well on my decision making. My attention needs to go fully on my duty and if I have worries I will just have to deal with them. I am soldier and I can do it. I do know well that I am not a machine, but I think I can be both soldier and person. I just do not think that my attention should be 100% on my duty at the moment."

Parlor

Sheela had moments to brace herself, as her mind raced through million and one courses of actions. It was obvious to her that Kata'nova was on a sugar overdose or just plain drunk. In the background, she spotted the Security Officer standing up.

She knew she had to stop or control Kata'nova somehow that wouldn't seam threatening to the others that was watching and to allow Kata'nova to burn off the sugar rush.

When Kata lunged at her, Sheela caught her bodily as she spun to bleed off the lunge momentuem and to remain on her feet. "Squeeeeeeeeeee -oooffpha!"

Bath

Sunflower looked at Eiven, and then looked away for a moment. "I enjoy dancing with the right partner. I like visiting botanical gardens when there is the opportunity. I also enjoy zero-g sports. I like playing cards, but I'm not very good. I also enjoy just spending time with good company." She smiled, "Though that one can sometimes be the hardest to find." she said with a grin.

Parlor

Sheela's attempt at dodging was enough to throw off Kata'nova's drunken lunge, as the young kit went past her and knocked over a table and some chairs, but the Kit didn't seem to phased by this as she stood back up and staggered a bit as she stared Sheela out of the corner of her eyes. She then dropped down into a stance and rushed toward Sheela's legs, in an attempt to put her off-balance and knock her over.

Bath

The preciously quaint exchange between Sachi and Yoshiro prompted a warm chuckle in the old Minkan's mind, while Saki's sentiments were a little familiar. Sunflower's mention of dancing, though initially nice to hear, brought the image of his sister, Irja, at five-years old, spinning to some classical music playing on the stereo. Eiven bit back a few tears for the memory of his long deceased little sister whom had been practising ballet up until the Plague.

"The rarity of good company is what makes it so worthy of note, however," the doctor chuckled, turning his mind from memories, "That said, a good drink and card game is one of the best ways to tell - player aptitude being unimportant at that point."

Eiven offered Sunflower a kind smile in the end, then stretched and looked back at the main bath where the others were. Joining them would help further his original goal; however it would dilute the progress he may be making in getting to know his subordinate - an equally important, and interesting, endeavour. "What do you think," he offered his fellow medic, turning back to her, "Think we should head to the main bath to further integrate, or do you want to get out of here?"

~~PARLOR~~

Standing there in shock Freyja watched the new crew member, ( She was suppose to be watching) and the Kit, (Whom she also was suppose to be watching.) Start fighting. She was aghast at the act.

"You Two Stop It Right This Instant. Or I'll Have You Up On Charges." never mind that she knew she couldn't do much against Kata, But Sheela should have known better. Freyja watched as it continued to escalate. She glanced over to the Security Officer for some kind of lead on how to stop the fight with out having to stun them both with her NSP.

She was growing to a nervous wreak, if she acted how she knew too... She would blow her cover as just a combat pilot. BUT if she didn't do something the Captain would have her hid for letting her two charges start a full brawl during leave.

Parlor

Sheela kept an eye on Kata'nova. Seeing her get up and come in low towards her legs. With good agility, Sheela jumped up as she somesaulted over Kata'nova, striking out quickly to shove Kata'nova to the floor as she passed underneath her. Doing her best not to bring serious harm to the kit, but to cause her to burn the sugar rush off.

Distracted by the commands, threw her timing off and landed, stumbling over a knocked over chair. She staggered into the table holding Mr. Waffles, jarring the table harshly.

Bath - Jacuzzi

Sunflower looked at Eiven then at the rest of the crew. She turned back to the Minkan and smiled, "I think our leave time would be better served heading out on our own. The rest of the crew present seem to be making plans of their own."

She stood up and picked up her towel from the edge of the pool. She walked out of the jacuzzi and wrapped the towel around her torso. "See you out front?" she asked looking over her shoulder.

Parlor.

The Security person watched the exchange. He knew that the Aeon was on shore leave and some minor incidents were typical. He stood at the front of the crowd with his arms crossed watching the exchange between Sheela and Kata'nova. He looked over at Freyja. "As long as they keep this to themselves and there is no property damage. I'm going to let them continue. Once someone else gets involved. I'll break it up." he said.

Bath

Josea bolted into a straight sitting position from his relaxed one when he received a message from Ishi the Kyoten's MEGAMI. He turned to Gi and Yani, "Ladies, duty calls. Seems that our guest Kata'nova is behaving in a strange fashion while eating ice cream with Freyja. I will see you later for the dancing."

Sachi looked at Yoshiro after his response. She noted his blush as he tried to ask her out. "She walked over to him in the pool. She smirked at him. "Why don't we go put some clothes on and we can go for a walk. Along the way we can discuss some plans." she answered. She leaned closer to him placing her left hand on his chest and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You're cute when you blush." she whispered into his ear as she pulled away letting her land slide down his body and stopping just short of his privates. She winked and walked to the stairs.

Gi looked at Saki. "There is more to life than just work. Yes, you may worry a bit more about someone you care for. But we're all professionals. When on duty one focuses on the mission. When off duty one focuses... well, I'm sure you can figure out what one can thing focus on." she said with a smile. She gave Yani a very long kiss. Once the broke off the kiss, the stood. "Well, perhaps we will see you all later. We'll let you know what room we are staying if for the dance tonight."

Bath

Yoshiro blushed again as he was kissed. "Ummm..okay.....eeeppp!" he said as Sachi's hand brushed his thigh and hurriedly got out of the bath to go get dress as he blushed again. He went to the dressing room to put his clothes back on wondering what he had just got himself into. With a smile he walked out to meet with Sachi.

Last edited:
Bath

Sachi and Sunflower talked about their recently made plans while they dried off. They both then changed into something more feminine, and added a slight touch of makeup to accentuate their facial features. Sachi was wearing a short white dress, while Sunflower opted for the traditional little black dress. The walked out together to the front of the bath to wait for their 'dates'.

Sachi walked up to Yoshiro and smiled, "Hope you were not waiting long. But I wanted to look my best for shore leave." She took hold of his hand, "So where to first?" she asked.

Josea had dried off quickly and thrown on his clothes. He tossed his stuff back into his bag and headed out. As he passed the hostess of the bath he thanked her for the hospitality. Once he was out of the bath he consulted with Ishi as to the quickest way to the Ice Cream Parlor. As the foremost expert on their guest he was responsible for trying to resolve the mess.

Sunflower meanwhile sat on one of the benches outside the bath and waited for Eiven. When Josea walked by she called after him. "I hope nothing serious happens Josea-san."

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…