• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: YSS Aeon [Mission 7.6] Repairs and recovery

Bath

Eiven nodded in response to Sunflower's rationalization, only to notice her stand up in her follow through. The Minkan made sure to keep up with her face, though his lizard brain kept trying to point towards the lower periphery. "Yes, I'll be right there," he replied to the Neko's question with a polite smile and a nod before she walked away.

It didn't take the doctor long to realize what shapeliness he had ended up looking at as the medic made her way into the changing area. He huffed to himself and splashed some water on his face before looking up at the ceiling, seemingly disappointed in himself. "Mr. Lankinen... Do keep in mind she could be younger than Robert," Eiven thought to himself quietly as an image of his great-nephew playing with a toy dump truck came up in his mind.

After another sigh, the officer cadet noticed a few others leave and jumped remembering he needed to go too. Picking up his towel as he stood, Eiven bound himself up and returned to the men's change room. While grabbing a rinsing shower, he reminded himself of not only Sunflower's rank; but the possible ages of the other Nekovalkyrja, including those in command over him. He chuckled to himself as he turned the water off and headed to the locker room to dry off and get dressed.

"You did promise the captain that the age difference wouldn't be a problem," was the next thought,

"But that was for work not.. that...

" It's just a little art appreciation..."

"But there's a limit to when it turns into dirty old man, and I've been put in a position of trust,"

Eiven tossed his clothes on again, ending up in jeans and his burgundy shirt with brown belt and shoes, then made sure to comb his hair back into place. Next he packed the rest up and made his way out to the lobby hoping he hadn't taken too long.

"Well Ms. Sakura, are you ready?" he began with his usual smile, only for his expression to melt into a look of slight surprise when he realized what she was wearing. Thank God for upgrades...

Bath

Yoshiro was dressed in slacks and a dress shirt. Nothing too complicated but nice to look at. "I have not waited too long, Sachi. You look great." He said. "Is there any place that you wanted to go to or something here you want to try out?"

Parlor

Kata'nova soon found herself faceplanting into the ground, her momentum kept her going across the ground at least for a little while before she crashed into a table. If no one knew that she was an alien before, they did now, Yamatai's bleed red... but her people bleed white and a white streak led straight to whree she was currently sitting up at; a trail of blood flowed from her nose which she was quick to wipe away. The girl got back up onto her feet, staggered a bit though, before going back down into a low stance.

She stared toward Sheela, but didn't stay still for long before she rushed the girl a second time except that in this case she dropped down onto the ground to sweep the crewmens legs out from under her.

Parlor

Sheela let her legs be swept out from under her and she landed, all of her 95 lbs weight crashed onto Kata'nova, hopefully to pin the little Kit in place. "Squeh!" She squeak/barked at Kata'nova. "Stop! Yip!" Sounding authoritive.

Sheela eyes had gone cold and her ears flattened tightly against her skull. Her tail behind her poised to lash out.

Parlor

Sheela's impact was more than enough to pin the kit down to the ground, with the crewmen rewarded with Kata'nova exhaling out explosively; the girl was effectively sprawled out on the floor right now.. she turned her head toward Sheela and tried to get the crewmen off her, using her legs as leverage but Kata'nova's rather drunken state coupled by how the adrenaline was beginning to wear meant she couldn't really do that; as if resigning herself she laid there - not moving.

A few moments passed before Kata'nova's wristband - a item that was part of her body suit - flickered to life as a holographic screen appeared several inches above the wrist. The display was entirely in Tinacen, and the fact it wasn't being spoken meant that the translator couldn't currently translate what was displayed, but the coloration might give some measure of an idea as to what 'could' be happening. The display showed what appeared to be heart monitor whose lines - which represented the beating of the heart - were entirely chaotic. Another part of the display, located in its lower left, showed a series of symbols that were in a constant state of changing.

A sentence was flashing across this display in blue letters: "Xbsojoh: Volopxo Upyjo gpvoe jo Cmppe Tusfbn. Buufnqujoh up sfnfez."

This is what is being said:
"Warning: Unknown Toxin found in Blood Stream. Attempting to remedy."

Parlor

Unsure what was happening, Sheela demeaner changed just as quickly. Seeing what could be a heart monitor and having seen plently in the past when she visited the infirmary after being wounded. Sheela yelled out to the Security Guard. The way it fluxuated could mean that the kit was in trouble.

"Get Medical help nowwa!" She growled/squeaked at him with all of her limited authority, She got up, but still held her Pawlike hand on the Kata'nova's chest to keep her from moving. Turning her attention to Kata'nova, softening her voice to that one of concern and caring. Her momma voice. Ears perked up round, eyes warmed with concern for another living being. "Help is on its way! Be still, kit!"

She sat next to Kata'nova on the floor. She held the Kit's hand in her's, making soothing noises.

Parlor

I"i have already called for a medical team... When Kata first started acting strange, and before she attacked you..." Freyja was standing now holding Mr. Waffles tightly to her chest. "I thank you for stepping in before I had to stun her, but now I have to explain how you two caused so much damage..."

Parlor

Sheela nodded, acknowledging Freyja as she looked over the overturned chairs and spilt foods scattered all over the place from their impromto scrap. "Simple. The truth." She kept her hold on Kata'nova's hand and returned her attention back to Kata, keeping her calm? But at least there was someone sticking close to her to offer comfort in her time of need.

Sachi considered Yoshiro's question. "Well, the park on Kyoten is supposed to be very nice. It also has a history related to the Aeon. Why don't we go there first. Looking around will give us time to talk, and then we can what to do next. I've heard the park can be rather romatic at night with the Yamatai sky above." she said with a grin.

---

Sunflower frowned at Eiven's use of Ms, but it faded into an amused smile when she watched his expression change when he noticed her dress. "I am ready, but only if you stop referring to me so formally. My name is Sunflower. After all we are supposed to be having fun. That would be hard if we keep using San, Mr, or Ms. We are not in uniform and on leave."

She took a step back and took a pose that gave Eiven a profile view. She gestured with her hand following the length of the dress from bottom to top. "Do you like this dress? I bought a while back, but haven't had an occassion to wear it. I bought it because I like how it fits."

---

Josea arrived at the Ice Cream Parlor and took stock of the design in front of him. He saw Kata'nova on the floor and bleeding. He rushed forward to check on his alien friend. Making his way through the gawkers he moved to get around one and unfortunately ran into Freyja. His momentum sent the two of them crashing to the floor in a tumble. He spun his body to let himself hit the floor while Freyja landed on top of him. This had the effect of knocking Mr Waffles from her arms to land on the floor under a table. When the tumble stopped he took note of Freyja's position, "Sorry Freyja, did not mean to run into you."

"I'm sure we'll figure the best out." Misaki finally replied after giving a faint shudder under the press of a hand to her back. Time passed in their mutual massage, and even caught Misaki nodding off a few times before the end. "I think we can always fix this problem." She noted with a faint mirth to her voice when she finally sat up once the two massage therapists left, smiling lightly at Katae, she leaned back and smiled at her again, before coming to her feet and projecting a towel over her nude form, obviously intending to go elsewhere with the commander.

"Should we meet the crew for anything, drinks, or just adjourn back to our accommodations?"

Bath

Being the last, Saki pretty much had not reason to stay. Everyone was going out for dates and other business. Saki gave a nod to Gi after the speech she gave and the blue haired neko kept on the spot for a bit, still soaking in the water. Few minutes later, she got out herself and god dressed. She decided to follow Josea, the small neko was curious about what the alien was up and about. Saki would really dislike if her worries about Kata being dangerous would turn true.

Parlor
The blue-haired infantry neko, found location of Josea through Megami and raced to the place to get there on time. Thanks to that she was there but a while after him. For now she stood there quietly, not wanting to step on anyone's toes.

Parlor

Unsure of what was going on as someone bumped into Freyja, Sheela could only protect Kata'nova the best she could. Unsure of Josea status, but recognized him from the Aeon. She kept an eye on the monitor on Kata's arm, thinking of moving Kata'nova herself to the Kyoto's Infirmary if a Medic didn't show up soon.

~~Parlor~~

Impact. Tumble. Impact again. this was what Freyja registured as Josea ran into her and knocked her to the deck. Shaking out her head for a moments she looked over to his face. 'Its fine. I'll live..." She broke off and her eyes went wide, Mr. Waffles was missing. She rolled off of Josea and started, on all fours, looking around for him. She was a bit frantic. With Kata flipping out and Sheela stepping in to wrestle the kit, now begin knocked to the floor and her favorite thing in the universe going missing, Freyja was in a shear panic.

"Well then, shall we go milady? The night is young and the stars shall be bright, but not as bright as the star that stands next to me." Yoshiro said to Sachi. Did that just come out of my mouth? I just hope that she did not find that foolish. Yoshiro thought to himself.

Parlor

Josea let Freyja get off of him. He noted her concern as she started searching for her beloved stuffy. He looked at Sheela, "What happened to Kata'nova? Why is she bleeding?" he asked. He spotted the missing animal as he looked around. He walked over to the table where it was. Bent down and snatched it up. He looked at the Security person. "Our alien friend is a guest of the Aeon. I will cover the damages, send me the bill. Was anyone other than Sheela injured."

The Security person shook his head, "No one was hurt. Other than a mess, most of the damage is confined to dishes and glassware."

Josea turned back and looked at Sheela as he stuffed the toy under his arm.

Park

Walking to the park Sachi decided to just enjoy Yoshiro's company and holding his hand. She likes that he was cute and awkward, definitely not full of himself like some other soldiers.

Sachi paused at the door. It has been a while since she had been in the park. "I do not know if anyone told you but many of the plants in here were found by our crew in the earlier exploration missions."

Bath

Temperature... 37.6, heart rate... 125, systolic... 140 millimeters of mercury... Thank God for upgrades...

Guessing at the numbers was one of the many strategies Eiven employed to reign in the more involuntary things his body had decided to do. For untold thousands of years this reaction was a well known, well documented; cherished and bemoaned in ages and tongues recorded and long forgotten. One never really ever gets immune to the affliction - just better at managing it - and it made hearing everything Sunflower say slightly difficult.

There was the sense that the young woman was less than impressed about something; but as her voice slowly cut in, she had already started into talking about her dress. The doctor did what he could to not stare, though they eyes did follow the hand some. He sharply nodded his head to clear it, though evidence of the contrary could be seen if one looked hard enough.

"It fits wonderfully," the man smiled, "It suits you well."

37.8... 130... 150... With what he could, Eiven's face did not redden much, though the way his neck and arms seemed to move, it could be noted that he was holding it all in his chest. Sunflower could be only a few years old and yet she seemed to act much older than the nephew of his whom was in college. He needed to re-think how he was going to approach this.

"So what do you think?" the Minkan began with a head clearing huff and straightened up by half an inch, "Grab something to chew on, maybe a drink. Then maybe you can teach me a few steps?"

Last edited:
"I didn't know that. Everything in here is so...beautiful. My father would have loved it." Yoshiro said, awestruck by the view. A little hitch in his chest and a held breath would show that he stopped and held back a sob. He had lost his father when the battle of Yamatai happened and Yoshiro still felt a bit of sadness when he thought about him. Today was about Sachi and he promised himself that he would tell Sachi about it sometime. He held the door open for Sachi. "Shall we take a walk around the park?" He said.

Parlor

Sheela looked at Josea and spoke. "Iz dunno what caused her to go nutzo. But when Iz came and investigated. The Kit," nodding at Kata'nova, "rushed mez so Iz defended mezself." She figured that was as good of explaination for now. "Iz think it something she ate that sent her system into overload. By an educated guess, Iz think the poor kit wasn't used to the high influx of sugar. Iz think wez better get her to the infirmary. Shez going into shock."

She had noticed that Freyja was searching for something. But who knew what, unless it was her stuffed animal she had with her.

Parlor

From under the table she was searching, Freyja spoke up, "We were eating icecream, an icecream sundae to be precise." her voice was a bit muffled from under the table. "She was raving how good it was and then she got a bit weird and she stood then started jumping in her seat. Then when the Santô Hei arrived Kata attacked her... I didn't know what to do."

That was when Freyja looked up to Josea with worried eyes, for both Kata, and her missing stegosaurus, and she saw him holding Mr. Waffles under his arm. Standing quickly she bumped her head on the table, but got up only rubbing it slightly. "I had called the Medics a bit ago, about the time Kata was jumping about. Where are they?"

She eyes Josea, not sure what to say about Mr. Waffles at this point.

Parlour

"I always thought the alien could be trouble," Saki said out of the blue and sighed. "This time I think that it was not her mistake though. The mousian is right, we should get her to the infirmary soon. Freyja-san, will you take care of it?" The away-team leader said to the rest of the parlour. She then walked closer to Josea.

"Jos- Gustav-san," Saki said to the man from SSS. "I feel like this was partially my mistake, I am going to pay the tab for the damage to the Parlour."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back