• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP: YSS Eucharis [Mission 8.4] Turning Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takeyu nervously laughed at what Sune had said. "You should've met my mother then; if any of us kids were bad she'd have scrubbing more than just the decks - we used to have to clean the mining chamber as well. Which, now that I think about it, might explain why I don't mind manual labor and such," he rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "And 'sides, this is all for fun... as long as no one gets hurt," he winked.

He did, however, forget to mention that one of the dares back in those days was cleaning the beam chamber while the laser was in maintenance mode. A highly dangerous operation, if the safety protocals weren't active, otherwise Takeyu wouldn't be here now. Just remembering that thought gave him chills that caused him to rub his arms. "Man, did it get cold all of a sudden?" he asked, though more to himself than anyone else.

"Come now, it wouldn't be fair if he Taisa made him do manual labor jsut for a little dare." He paused as he motioned a waiter over to refill his glass. He took a sip and continued, "Beside, this was the Taisa's idea after all, so if she needs to be...forced to participate then so be it." Realizing he just offended a superior yet again he added, "No offense Taisa."

"Dare," Hanako bravely responded.

He glanced over at the table with the bottle of wine on it; it was half empty already but he saw a newer bottle sitting there unopened. He called the waitress over and had him retrieve it for him.

Takeyu held the bottle with one hand. "I dare ya to drink this whole bottle, whether in one sitting, or in multiples," he said with a brave, yet somewhat nervous, grin on his face. He wondered if the Taisa would take it, or if she would back out and request a different dare - after all - he was daring a superior officer to technically become intoxicated.

Upon hearing Takeyu's dare Sune shifted position. He cleared his throat, "Unfortunately, I must state for the record that I believe your dare is an invalid one for several reasons." He paused for a moment, then resumed. "First, the Taisa has already consumed several sizable glasses of wine. To require her to try and drink an entire new bottle, would possibly give her alcohol poisoning depending on her metabolism. And secondly, we are not on leave, and should the Mishhu choose to make an appearance in this system. We would be expected to take the Eucharis out in whatever condition she was in to engage them. It would be foolish to render our commander unconscious in a game during times like these. And lastly it would be a violation of Ship Policy and I quote 'Social Expectations - Item Six: Do not use any substance that will hinder your effectiveness unless it can be cured immediately. This includes alcohol.'"

Sune took a drink from his glass, and settled back shifting his position a bit to help restore circulation to his legs. "Choose a new dare Nayacesen-Hei."

"I hadn't thought of that, my apologies, Taisa," Takeyu said and sat there in deep thought. He didn't know what else to give for a dare, his mind was rarely blank. His eyes migrated to the ceiling where he attempted to think up of a more proper dare other than the one he had tried.

After a full minute he let out a sigh. "I'm afraid I can't think of anything else right now, I was never truly good at dares, just truths," he reluctantly said.

He decided to give it a little more thought though; he didn't want to be passed up just because he couldn't think. The dares that had gone on so far intrigued him, so he gave that some thought.

Finally he came up with one; somewhat childish in his own mind but it was the best he could do on such short notice. "I dare you to have your face, and hands, painted green for the duration of the game," he said. I hope I don't get my butt creamed for the wine, though I guess next time we are on leave I'll punish myself with a hang-over,

"Do you have suitable paint or makeup?" Hanako asked. The paint sounded annoying--she would have to be careful not to eat it or smear it on things around her.

Following Sune's comments on intoxication, she quietly stopped drinking her wine and set the glass aside on a table.

Takeyu shrugged his shoulders with a sigh. "I'm afraid I don't have any paint on me, though I actually intended to say makeup. Paint is not something to be put on skin, I guess I'm not all here tonight, sorry," he smiled innocently. "Otherwise, I don't use makeup, so I have none on me, could ask Blueberry-san though," he said and tapped his communicator and sent off the request to Blueberry.

Blueberry was there momentarily. "I have black, purple, and...spray tan," she said. "But no green. It is not my color. Perhaps someone has a camouflage kit?"

"The tan sounds interesting," Hanako commented, looking to Takeyu.

"Tan it is; I guess next time I'll buy a kit for these kinds of occasions," he said with a grin and looked past Blackberry. "Of course; I still need to requisition a few pieces of equipment which I lost on Veritas," said Takeyu with a sigh.

Hanako grinned. "We can spray it on in the shower...are you going to watch me get painted?" she asked.

Takeyu smiled nervously. "Umm.... I don't think I need to, I feel you will paint that which I had dared ya to," he said.

Sune chuckled softly at Takeyu's reply. Having seen first hand Hanako's lack of modesty the first time she came down to medical for a mental backup and a checkup. But then the majority of earlier generations of Neko seemed comfortable with nudity. he thought. Although to be honest he found the image of Hanako in the black strap dress she purchased for the New Year celebration more alluring.

I wonder how things are for those in the KMS, with the Southern Entrance barricaded and the north under siege. I could ask the Taisa, but that would probably ruin the festive mood. Sipping his water he watched the game continue.

"Taisa, perhaps we should have one of the attendants fetch you a spare robe to wear so as to avoid ruining your nice outfit?" he suggested.

"Something dark would be best. Could you take care of it, Sune?" Hanako asked. "Skipping Oski for this round, that means it is now Mikael's turn."

With that, Hanako went over to the showers, followed by Blueberry with the artificial tanning kit. Soon enough, Hanako was in the shower getting misted with spray-tan like a car on the assembly line.

"Is this stuff safe to breathe?"

"Mmhmm."

Sune was surprised by Hanako's request. "Certainly Taisa." He replied as she walked out of the room. Does she want me to get her a robe, or request one? Why does she need me to get her robe? She could easily have sent an order. Better play it safe and go get one. he thought.

"Endoh-Hei, If you will excuse me, I need to get up for moment to attend to the Taisa's request. When I return you can resume your dare." Sune said giving Kumiko a nudge as he moved his legs.

Ramiro sat, still very uncomfortable, in the skirt. How do women wear these things? Its times like this that I'm glad to be a man. He looked around, once again trying to grasp facial expression. When he looked over at Kumiko he gave a smile and a quick wave before turning his attention back to the rest of the group.

Kumiko squeaked a little at the nudge, and blushed a little. "Of course." She stood up, smoothing her clothes and returned to her seat. "I'm assuming I can just return to my spot once he's back for the dare, right?"

"Yes, when I return you will be able to continue your dare, I would not want you to lose on my account. For that matter does anyone know the consequences of failing to fulfill a dare?" Sune replied. After straightening his uniform Sune set out on his task.

The best place to start was the Ship's Store on the Ikoi. So he made his way there directly. He looked at the options, and after a minute or so he purchased a satin robe in black. The Taisa always looks good in black, so it should be a safe bet. he paid for the purchase and then sent Blueberry a message via his communicator.
Sune said:
Blueberry-Ittô Juni,
I have acquired a robe for the Taisa. Where are the two of you located, so I can deliver it?
Jalen Sune-Ittô Heisho

"She is getting dried off in the showers adjacent to the lounge," Blueberry replied to Sune's communicator via a mental text message.

Hanako found a mirror and looked over her skin's new color, which was something akin to an iced coffee. She could see that Blueberry had been meticulously thorough.

"It makes me look...especially exotic," she told Blueberry.

Upon receiving Blueberry's reply Sune picked up the robe, tucked it under his arm and set off to make his way to the shower area.

A few minutes later he arrived at the showers. He paused at the door, uncertain how to best to proceed. It is a communal bath, so it should be acceptable to enter. Typically there is a changing room before you actually get to the showers. he thought. He pressed the door control and stepped into the entry to the changing room. "Blueberry-Juni, I have the robe the Taisa requested." he called out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…