• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

New Batch of Lexxy Artwork!

I perfectly understand an artists problems. I've been my little sister's art critic for the last fifteen or so years.

And on the posture, well I'm more used to critiquing more straight profile works, since my sister normally starts her projects with draft sheets. Then she does poses, and those aren't as bent, as it were.

If it was a surprise then she wouldn't know about it in order to look miffed about it.

And you really think Hanako would be miffed?

This is really wrong, but...

Hanako: "Excuse me! I'm busy with this recrute's interview! Please come back later."

But Ayame's dead! *snorts* There isn't much purpose in having her character redrawn ... and we're asking her for art because we have no reference art, neh? I would think we're wanting her to invent the appearance based on description.

Damn artists and their life-changing ways. Oh well ... so it goes.

I'd love someone to invent what Ghi or Arild looked like personally.

Full creative control I give.

My inclination is to write her off, honestly. We won't hear from her fully until, well, she hits another slow spot in her schedule.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ