• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

I posted.

I'm leaving you guys some time to write In-character reaction posts. I will post the continuity sometime tomorrow.

I'm on HIGH baby alert gents and folks and peoples. Annie's feeling some funky stuff and something is 'different' so I might be getting a special Treat soon.

Best wishes for you and Annie, Blas. :)

Tom said:
Trick those who don't post with a deathblow. Treat those who do with BONUS XP! :lol:

I'll admit, I went and checked to make sure I'd posted. God knows, he might just take you up on that. XD

Still no baby, had a false alarm on Sunday. Annie has been feeling shifting and changes though so this could happen any day. Starting to get impatient on this kid.

News on the job front:
~ EA Mobile didn't work out. My 'best' wasn't best enough for them.
~ Distributel, an internet service provider, had a phone interview with me just today, and next thursday I'm to go to their office for a face-to-face interview - it's a call center technical assistance job. It might not be videogame related, but it pays better than EA would've ever paid me.

Aendri said:
Tom said:
Trick those who don't post with a deathblow. Treat those who do with BONUS XP! :lol:

I'll admit, I went and checked to make sure I'd posted. God knows, he might just take you up on that. XD

You wish. I'd worry more about surviving Eve's rampage first. ~_^

From the looks of it, she didn't need a giant mecha in the first place. =P

In other news...
Electronic Art Mobile did not work out. Too bad - I was hoping for easy access to some Mass Effect swag =P

Distributel interview after I sleep. They're an internet service/Telephone IP provider. It's for a technical support call center job.

Friday, interview to be temporary game tester at THQ (12 month contract), the developer that handles licenses like from World Wrestling Entertainment, Games Workshop (that's Warhammer 40k), Ultimate Fighting Championship, Nickelodeon, Disney-Pixar along with a few internally grown franchises like Red Faction and Company of Heroes.

Mental note: bonus XP = get rocked by enemy in Fred's book.

Holy cow. :shock:

Sucks being on the receiving end of the NH-23 this time. Them's the breaks, though, eh?

I'll need a bit of time to figure out how to dramatically have Tom bleed to death. :lol:

To Fred: The information on the Daisy and Sylph are lacking. not sure who's fault this is, but it makes me have to do a lot of guessing to post. Instead of being told my post is wrong after i've posted it, I'm going to post it here so you can tell me if it's good or not.

From previously dismantling his armor and rebuilding it, as well as generally knowing his armor, Kai knew that he had to disable the capacitor system. While the suit wasn't that much protection, it was all he had, so he couldn't get rid of it out here. Instead, the Yamataian quickly went about disabling the capacitor system- perhaps not in the best way, but definitely the most effective and quickest way he could. Dropping down behind his cover as best he could, Kai shot the units in each oh is legs off, followed quickly by the capacitor in his back. Next, he shot the one from his left arm, and then switched hands for the rifle, which felt considerably heavier now, and shot the last one off. The capacitors gone, the suit could no longer self-destruct, but Kai could now feel the full 290 pounds of its bulk. He slowly retreated further into the Miharu, looking for a place to disembark the suit as safely as possible

RPG-D RPGfix
Back