• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

By the way, now that Eve's hacking has to start all over what prevents us from just moving the ship away from the effective range of her hacking attempt (like 1 lightyear or something), rearming the guns, returning and blowing her to bits?

The fold drive got fried, but I think we have enough engine strength to move at a steady clip.

Considering how dangerous an NH-23 is, let alone Eve, we probably need the extra firepower.

Tom said:
I'll need a bit of time to figure out how to dramatically have Tom bleed to death. :lol:

The Daisy should be able to eventually save Tom - it's bleeding as well. Still, it's - in my memory- the worse Tom has ever been hurt.

Tom said:
By the way, now that Eve's hacking has to start all over what prevents us from just moving the ship away from the effective range of her hacking attempt (like 1 lightyear or something), rearming the guns, returning and blowing her to bits?

Eve is on Miharu, though. ^_^;

The main capacitor/batteries are inbuilt into the backing of the Daisy's torso armor and, yeah, Kai can thankfully probably purge them since he already ditched the fusion thruster pack.

The battery pack itself when ejected is not going to be dangerous anymore - it'll have no attachment to the AIES to keep overloading. The hemosynth insert was supposed to do the rest of the job, but Kai's adlib modification prevents that, I think.

Are the doors open on that shuttle? What exactly is Asher and Kyous situation entail?

Derp. I forget the obvious things like Eve being on the hull. Maybe we can evacuate Kotori and have everyone be sacrificed when Yukari knocks us off the hull and makes the leap.

And, yes, this is Tom's worst injury. He's managed, up to this point, miraculously, to escape major harm for his entire Miharu tenure.

But arterial bleeding. That is totally rad. Really gory and dramatic.

Yeah welcome to the Miharu Massive Injury Sufferers Club. The entrance fee is free but can still cost you an arm and a leg.

A club which Kyou has managed to avoid thus far, though I suspect mentioning that puts me on Fred's "To Kill" list.

Hey... Why isn't Kotori on the list? She technically hasn't died yet. I mean, she technically has died, but... I'm confused.

Considering my rate of success in killing Yukari and how she's been consitently mowing through all the opposition I sent her way, I'd say she richly deserves first place.

Though, to be honest, this wasn't a numbered list. =P

Well, some of us have come pretty close to buying the farm in this chapter. It's actually pretty nice that the list is as long as it is.

That's probably the only reason she's not on there already. Plus with our luck? That just means her next death will be incidental, rather than purposeful.

I call for a moment of respectful silence in honor of Nyton, whom has fallen in battle.

Okay, back to our scheduled destruction now. XD

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…