• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

I got a guess as to what this contingency is of Eve's.

But I wanna wait and see if I'm right.

I was completely wrong. Whew.

Thought we were going to have to murder the Taisa there. :shock:

I was actually thinking she was going to zombify Nyton and make him into an undead male/female killing machine.

This reminds me.

While congratulations are in order for everyone whom was active (combattants, the unsung heroes whom kept the machinery working, and the bridge operators), pushing onward toward the moment when Eve was layed low, I'd like to make special mention of the players whom had their characters die in action.

This includes Kai, Abwehran Commander (twice), and Nyton (three times!)

Character death is a hard thing to swallow - it just sucks to have such a thing happen to oneself - and I think these three coped with it admirably.

So, kudos guys.

I am attempting to add start dates to each plot's wiki page. Does anyone know the date that the Miharu RP began?

If the Forum means anything Oct 5 2007 was the start of Mission 1.

We changed forums in early October 2007.

Thanks Fred! Any chance of getting older missions (like this) back online?

Maybe we should put our archives on the wiki or in downloadable files. They're much easier to back up than the massive forum database. As long as players can access them, it's fine.

Maybe.

Do I need to post somewhere? Because it looks like we just stalled and I'm not sure how to fix that.

I'll probably post tomorrow. i've got a lot of work and school stuff going on.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…