• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Meni was killed in the public baths changing room.

Her left arm - blasted off at the base by Nimura's plasma rifle - might be around the entryway.

The rest of the armor got Masako's aether saber-rifle shoved inside it and more of the torso/head was obliterated, with the rest flying off in the room. So, there should be ample debris, two mangled legs, one errant arm, and possibly an intact Type 27 Meni-Custom Saber-Rifle planted in the remains of a bath appliance commode.

Note for Kai: a Type 27 Meni-Custom Aether Saber-Rifle is heavy. You're trying to carry something that weight around a 75 lbs. This is like trying to lift up a 10-years old kid, which is doable, but it gets complicated when the thing also has a monomolecular edge...

Terrible thought: I just imagined Azumu falling for Asher's "charms".

50 pts Achievement - Asher got his first girlfriend!

I'll change it to dragging it. I hope nobody minds the deep gash trailing behind him.

Edit: he already is dragging the stuff, so it should be less of a problem.

Fred said:
Terrible thought: I just imagined Azumu falling for Asher's "charms".

50 pts Achievement - Asher got his first girlfriend!

Were this true, it would be signs of a Yamataian Rico. A very crude, Yamataian Rico.

I leave to a D&D game, and when I come back we have no new posts? :(

I know Yukari needs a Miyoko post. Other than that, does anybody else need new postage to progress?

I would post... but I don't even know what to post. It's mostly fix things in some technobabble wavey sort of way since no one else is really down in engineering. Poor ronery Rin. Also, I've been busy so haven't actually been keeping up so I suppose that's good! :D

I'm a bit hamstrung at the moment. Tom is unconscious and Eiko is dead.

So I'm waiting for the medical bay stuff to progress.

Sorry I've been meaning to have medical staff address Masako and Asher. Unfortunately I've been a little busy and slightly unmotivated due to distraction. Sorry again about that.

Query: Is navigation still down? If so... I guess I could have Rin actually work and fix that.... or something.

Also, congratulations Fred. You get the fun job, kinda. Quality testing, doing everything that can break the game can be tedious.

Hey Moonie, I think Matt is waiting on us to finish fixing his bot. Might want to give him a little diagnosis by the oh so experienced Sanjuro. ;P

Oh and congratulations for getting that job Fred. You deserve it man. Good luck on the future with that and keep your head up.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back