• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

More or less, yeah. Your head is the digital transceiver. It's implied in the NH-7, NH-17 and Extrasensory Perception wiki entries. I just make it sound metallic (I get to imagine Yukari's voice as a little lighter than the Major's).

Koku, you're Pazu. Obviously.

She's got a more fully programmable body then Saito ever did. Though, admittedly, he refused to cyberise his shooting hand.

Aendri said:
Kyou calls the major. Or Saito, one of the two.
Kokuten said:
Ooo! Can I be Batou?

>purple hair
>M-vowel-consonant-oko name
>Shares a surname with a GitS character.

I can't remember what else I crammed in there when I rolled Miyoko. So get to the back of the line, punks!

Edit: I didn't realize Stand Alone Complex had been out that long. Oh god, I feel old.

I have overtime hours all week, so my posting won't be as frequent. I will try to make it regular, though.

For the people on Hoshi, I owe you a post. I think I've pretty much figured out what the game plan for the Mishhu in regard to the thorn in the side of their flagship and I'll soon get to try and make your stay a nightmarish one. XD

Speaking of your stay, it occurs to me that you've never had anything else than a mental picture to imagine your host. Let me correct that:

It's still a work in progress, but I figure the sketched color test would be good enough for our purpose for the moment.

My only complaint is she doesn't look evil enough. And she misplaced her panties.

She didn't just misplace the underwear but the anatomy that goes under it as well, ha ha ha. j/k There's no need for that part dude.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…