• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

I got a ton of RP done. A time skip may be useful to move things forward.

Of course, I'm not in a hurry either way. I can make more RP from nurses and such to pass time if need be. Or maybe just RP some random engineers or sprites. Either way, I'm fine.

I think Yukari needs to talk to Miyoko though.

I'm still waiting on Yuzuki and Kai's JP.

I'm willing to keep from timeskipping as long as 'stuff is going on'. The timeskip is likely to be 'the next day'. At which point most of everyone should feel somewhat better and more mobile, if a touch tender.

Except Asher, that is. He's probably going to feel like crap even worse than the day before, and in enough pain so that it'll leech out whatever post-humous fun there was in doing 'bad things' (they're quantified 'bad' for a reason).

We are working on that JP thing, now. It just takes a while since we can only really seem to make one post a day, and almost never catch each other on for more than a couple minutes before something comes up for one or both of us.

And for the record, I suspect that so long as that fifth limb isn't his third leg, Asher would still manage to have fun somehow.

Sorry that took so long to reply with Cadet. I've been really busy on this end. I know I've been having fun writing the sisters and I didn't want it to just fizzle out. At least not until after Nao gets to eat.

I started a new thread to push events to the third day after the Battle of the Blue Rift.

Originally, I planned on a timeskip... but it feels to me like still too many people are involved in roleplaying events out, such as Miyoko making visits, the Shibafumi sisters doing things with Nao, Yuzuki and Kai's pending JP and so forth.

So if you want to keep going in the first aftermath thread and get more RP done there, feel free. I can merge the threads later. For more key events, however, including Kotori waking up and finally being able to be interacted with, that happens on the third day.

Also, again, I'm using Yukari's perspective for narrative. However, most of you should have your characters free to move about as they'd like - though still convalescing, their stamina should be good enough to have them socialize.

Yes, apologies for the JP taking so damn long.

I've been somewhat delayed by Thailand. We're at sea again now and, ironically, I have less to distract me while writing.

What with that most recent Doshii post, it seems like the armor team would be looking rather lazy, were it not for all the debilitating and monstrous injuries.

Also, Doshii, Asher had three armors.

Grenadier - M6 Daisy: This armor was used all the way from the start of the mission, to when the armor team reunited with the Miharu. It suffered the first debilitating wound Asher received, blasting the armor under his left arm. It was also the one that was subjected under Amaya's mech's foot, and then slowly half-dismantled by her psionic abilities.

Shikaku - MCAS Dragoon: This one was the one mounted with the Black Spiral teleporter stolen off of Meni and Mani. It was worn from the reunion with the Miharu all the way to right after the death of Eve. This was the one that got thrown into the kitchen twice, peppered by aether, and had the left arm twisted near right-off.

Shikamaru - MCAS Dragoon: This final armor was used to replace the one damaged thoroughly by Eve, Meni, and Mani. This was the one Asher wore from right after Eve's death, all the way to the end of the Battle of the Blue Rift. This armor was the one that got it's chest piece ripped off. Despite that, this armor came out better than the others even with the occasional scarring from enemy fire.

Aha, so it was a different name. Damn! I'll edit up those bits. The first two armors I can address, for sure.

I wasn't trying to make our armor people look lazy, but I wanted to show that the sprites, well, they work. It's what they do. In the spirit of Yuzuki, as it were.

Well of course, but it does make it look like we're lazing around a bit. It's nice to see some of the NPC sprites perspective.

Today, I had a meeting with the Project Manager of THQ Montreal's QA department. My six month contract was due to end May 27th, and it got renewed to last until December 2nd. It would seem that they like having me around.

success_baby-200x200.jpg

Awesome, Fred! Good to hear that your work is going well.

Gallant- Who's the other occupant of that room? Is something being insinuated that I am unaware of?

EDIT: @ Doshii: I'm fairly certain Kai is a Heisho, not a Hei. Just so you know. your two sprites there called him a Hei.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back