• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Why is everyone insinuating that Kai and Yuzuki did it? AUGH!

do you guys really have that low an opinion of Kai's restraint?

D:

*cries in the corner*

*EDIT* Though, a Hickey I can see. Just... yeah... Anyway...

haha. Maybe. We'll talk about things.

If Kai gives it to anyone, it'll probably be Yuzuki, but she's gotta earn it =P

That'll get some points, to be sure, though whatever Yuzuki's wearing she's got plenty of points in that category. Unfortunately, it takes more than looks and sex appeal to win Kai over completely.

And with Yuzuki so confused and waffling over everything, Kai needs to wait until she is 100% certain-sure.

Since I have the go ahead from both a biology standpoint, and a Wes standpoint, I think I can safely say that they do, in fact, twitch, and will be posting sometime after I wake up from the mini-coma I plan on taking since I've been up much too long at this point.

*cries*

Sorry for not posting more guys, my friends and I are working more frantically on our costumes now that the anime convention, Fanime is little less than a week a way from us!

Please don't be angry!

Yukari is... happy?

That feels wierd. Unusual. Even wrong.

Okay ...where's a Mishhu fleet when you need one? I need to return things to our normal epic grimness and tragedy!

Yukari is the prophet of Kotori, her happiness means that the Goddess Kotori will save us all with her infinite power. All hail the name Kotori and the blessing she gives us, we meager mortals.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back