• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

I'm not going to stab you. However, I am going to tell you you can make your entry in the baths right now. You don't have to stall or anything.

Don't pass GO, get to nekkid Yukari right away! ^_^;

That reminds me, I haven't posted that Yukari-Tom-Leutre sketch on StarChan yet, have I? XD *Winks at Doshii, inside-joke like*

And I don't mind Tom about forgetting about Leutre. He's been pretty quiet recently (OOCly, not the screaming) so no worries. I'll have him give up in frustration and hop in on someone else's scene in a bit.

I don't think making babies on a starship would be prudent, but at least get it on so sexual tension is released!!!

You even scare Masako with the tension you've built up!

Masako: <O_O>; wha...why was Suzaku-Chui acting like that...in the kitchen of all places!

Asher: *Walks into the public bath to bath and sees Yukari and Tom* -.-... I knew I should've just used the Decontamination Showers...

You're worrying about the Harpy? I'd worry about Yukari.

She's the one talking to Tom butt naked with foaming shampoo everywhere in her hair.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back