• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

I so lose! I didn't even think of it that way when it was being written. Shit.

And how could she not think about Nyton? He's always sitting there next to her, when it should be TOM sitting next to her.

Kotori said:
You know, Leutre, if you want some roleplay I have sprites down there whom can interact with you anytime. Just strike up a conversation with one.

You're right! Sprites need love too. Sakura sprites get laid all the time, so it probably isn't fair to Miharu sprites who have probably yet to be laid since creation. I should have Leutre remedy that situation!

But seriously, no worries. Just glad my flu (and the large queue of things I have to do when I'm back on my feet) took place while Leutre was alone, rather than in the middle of a convo with another character. Hopefully it'll pass, I'll get caught up on the classes I missed, and be back to posting as normal in a day or two. Then I'll have him idle up to meet our new additions and Miyoko, or act as a third wheel in the shower room with Tom and Yukari.

Leutre Veressis said:
...or act as a third wheel in the shower room with Tom and Yukari.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Well, anyways, I'm glad that you feel better Leutre. Get to posting whenever you want and I can have some RP with you - or go join anyone else.

Oh, in reference to the Sakura sprites, I'd just like to mention that the Miharu plot is mostly about action/adventure and not love/war like the Sakura. If you get into relationships with others, cool, but while the Miharu is a mature plot...

Please, no emphasis on it like on the Sakura. If it happens, it happens... but please don't go where it becomes building blocks of relationships...

Maybe I should hand out promotions to those characters whom don't get their 'intercourse'.

This is the briefing that never ends!
It just goes on and on my friends!
Some people staaaaar-ted planning it,
not knowing what it was,
And they'll continue planning it,
forever, just becuz...

Okay, I think we got the hint.

Nyton, do end your briefing ASAP and get to practicing, reporting to Kotori or something.

And please notice how Takuma and Rei are drooping with fatigue and might be due to keel over for a nap.

Sorry, but Miyoko being in a situation where I don't really have anything to contribute for almost two OOC weeks makes me itchy.

I narrated over the practice so it would be over faster to free everyone. Now it's in Masako's hands if Ab wants to add anything else. I WOULD'VE been done sooner but I lost my entire post due to my computer being a fucking prick. Pardon the language but I did lose over an hour's work and was forced to do a rather half-assed one since I wanted to get this scene done.

Kel said:
Sorry, but Miyoko being in a situation where I don't really have anything to contribute for almost two OOC weeks makes me itchy.

Perfectly understandable. I can't amend lapses if I don't get any feedback.

Thank you. I appreciate the effort, even if I didn't have the opportunity to see the other post ^_^

Oh, Doshii... get to doing a JP with Tom if possible to pick up the pace.

He or I can just coast over the scene, if necessary. A JP with Tom is quite unlikely, considering his time restraints and my own.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…