• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Re: [OoC] Discussion thread

Never heard of kitchen table laying antics... XD
Sanjuro and Miyoko are getting a chuckle out of me.

Sanjuro and Miyoko rock hardcore.

Sorry for not posting fast enough. It's a bigger one.

Is Yukari actually bleeding or is it just a VR sim injury?

Nevermind it, nevermind it. I'm deleting it now.

EDIT: Retracted it. I'll just post something small.

Just a heads up, I'm going on a backpacking trip in Death Valley over the weekend and won't be back until late Monday. Nobody should be effected, since Takuma is absorbed in a computer XD.

Death valley is for whimps! real boy scouts camp in tents in the snow in sub-zero temps! unfortunately my sickness stops me from going! (silly parents)

I wonder, DO the Sprites need any help, or is Kai just wasting his time?

I'm changing my mind. I'm going to fix it and make the long post work. I worked hard at it, and with the proper finish, it'll fit fine.

Go Jake! XD

Seriously, just polish it up as you like. I mean, I'm the one whom pressured you to post it in the first place when you had decided to delay until the evening.

Me <- just happy you came back.

I can't help but notice you still have your happy bouncing character of death avatar.

Plotting to kill someone still are we Fred? XD

Well as the White Devil always says...
"Shoot first, ask questions never!"
Ok I have no idea what that has to do with anything right now. <<;;;

Alright, sorry about that. My first week back at school was the past week and I was trying to get settled in my classes (and battling the financial aid department) for the entire week.

Now that it is over, I should be able to post a bit more regularly. I'll post up my new schedule.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop Matt. I appreciate it.

*laughs* I'm sorry Kel, but I'll admit to liking the dynamic between Sanjuro and Miyoko. You both make it waayy funnier than the one between Mara and Sigurd.

D'aaww shucks.

I'm just trying to give the boys and girls a little entertaining reading. Can't have a super-serious space opera without some comical relief!

And reading others distress and inner thoughts if fun for everyone else!

But really the bit between those two is really funnier then you'd think.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…