• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Osaka's doodling

You want Rebeka to do more Jojo poses?

It was a running joke that prior to SARP, the character she's based on was always looking at her palm.

You want Rebeka to do more Jojo poses?

It was a running joke that prior to SARP, the character she's based on was always looking at her palm.
I wonder why? Does she like looking at her hand? Does she wonder why everyone else's hands are not as big or strange-looking as hers?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Osaka likes big girls

Aiesu is displeased by the prospect of Poesu, a construct with poor impulse control caused by the Poe'tis proportion of Aiesu's Ey'tis aspectation gone wild.

She is also not a fan of bikinis, on either of them.

Last edited:

Third drawing of the day. A study of @Moogle 's

Medic Merril 'Soft Touch' Ghere Lmanel
, pretty much my favorite catgirl on the whole site. She's inspired not by housecats but by those big mountain lions, or lynxes and she's got an oddly shaped mouth. She's pretty aggressive, if I remember and she's recently undergone some bizzare transformation into a half-structol-half-l'manel-monster that's about 8 feet high at her smallest and about the size of a Winter Frame (the bot I'm working on) at her biggest. She's also in passing, swallowed alive about 6 constructs of Aiesu now, which she's developed a taste for - specifically to make Aiesu avoid her: I can say with unerring truth that her attempts have been a complete success: Aiesu now fears cats more than she has in her entire life - and with good reason: When Merril comes around, you'd best be runnin'

Spent a lot of today also working on an anatomy reference for a future drawing of her we've discussed involving her brains making a sticky tarrish synthetic mess, like black paint.

I'm going to have to learn how to paint those colors. Argh.

Last edited:

God she's fun to draw. I need to take a crack at Aiesu tomorrow.

Oh and finish the Merril pic, and when I've figured out Seiren's outfit, the Seiren one.​

So today, one of my favourite musicians noticed me. They'd taken down lots of their stuff due to sampling/copyright and they reuploaded it for me when I asked on the /r/vaporwave subreddit.

Yes, I got noticed by senpai. And they did me a big solid.

Noticed. As. Fuck.

So I made a thankyou:

Attachments

• ascontent_lhr3_1.xx.fbcdn.net_hphotos_xla1_v_t1.0_9_13094380_19ec330ffb91539ce73b9c67e79f224b9.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 0
  • ascontent_lhr3_1.xx.fbcdn.net_t31.0_8_13123045_1181583348549143_327635801122470513_o.webp
    126.4 KB · Views: 0
A question I get asked a lot is "how does a pilot even fit in that? Its too big to be power-armor and too small and compact to have a proper cockpit"

My answer: You mad cuz I'm stylin, bro?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…