• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Quotes Quarantine

FOREWORD: Before you go ahead and read the below posting, you have to get something straight.

I'm involved in a Fallout RP that centers around retrieving and disarming a thermonuclear warhead. My character, Deacon "Deek" Harris, is currently going to disarm it by driving the warhead (which is loaded onto a train) into a 400 foot pit in a blaze of glory.

On the character's Wikia talkpage, we began a discussion about his hacking skills: Namely the fact that Deek reprogrammed the computer terminal in his room to play "Still Alive" every morning, at 5:30 in the morning, as an alarm.

While in that conversation, another person made a reference to "Still Alive", which inspired me:

Why should GLaDOS be the only person with "Still Alive"? Why shouldn't Deek have his own version?

And this is what I came up with:

STILL ALIVE: THE DEEK HARRIS REMIX.

'Nuff said.

I don't. I don't want to know what sort of things he does at home... especially to that poor, apparently male, bunny of his!

Kyoki said:
I don't. I don't want to know what sort of things he does at home... especially to that poor, apparently male, bunny of his!

How do you think he found out it was male? :V

Edit'd to be PG-13 or so.

D:

*sees a challenge!* :3 *gets to work*

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…