• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Quotes Quarantine

Okay, I've resisted the urge to say "Wha?", but I can't any longer. I don't get what you guys mean, unless you missed my point of posting that quote.

The point was Osakan's random little Team Fortress 2 jingle in the middle of Wes' serious talk. I included the Wes part to show it was out of the blue, but apparently that's what you latched onto.

Hence, mine and Cyber's posts.

MissingNo said:
Yeah, so I realized. But not the point of putting up the quote. Can't win them all I guess.

Oh, pish posh, I noticed the jingle and found it amusing, Wes is just more attention-getting.

ASCII Art

Attachments

• qqbatcountry.png
    74 KB · Views: 569
  • qqfacepalm.png
    138.9 KB · Views: 568
Context is for communists said:
(12:18:42 AM) Exhack: Walls of corpses, dudes in warped kepis shooting revolver rifles.
(12:18:47 AM) Exhack left the room (quit: Quit: ... I'll be in my bunk.).

Fixed.

I would donate but I don't have a credit card.

Also, Ex should totally play a villain. A female villain, named Sorrow. Because SORROW IS A WOMAN LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL~

HONK HONK, HAVE A NICE DAY

Attachments

• scary-clown.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 284

Or maybe Exhack....

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…