• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Quotes Quarantine

Late night shenanigans, thought you might like a read, also to fill Plaid on just what the hell we were talking about.

Wes, plz dun banz, kay?

<Christopher> ... enderium is an "ablative" armor, it's not ment as a serious construction componet.
<Five> Seeing as how me and Kai made it, I think we know more about it than you.
<Stovaa> All eyes are on you, Chris.
<Christopher> The unique properties of this material make it excellent for use in a wide range of engineering applications. Most commonly, Endurium is found:
<Christopher> *
<Christopher> As a coating for starship or vehicular armor paneling
<Christopher> *
<Christopher> As walls or blast doors where a need for extreme protection exists
<Christopher> *
<Christopher> As insulation around objects which give off large amounts of heat, radiation, or other dangerous forms of energy.
<Stovaa> I want to see a golden moment. A quote from thr wiki page or something...
<Jimmy> No pressure, eh Stov?
<Stovaa> I should have pressed enter BEFORE he said it
<Stovaa> But I was watching him enter it as I hovered over return
<Five> Anyway, You guys are kinda sorta not really good at criticism
<Five> Seeing as y'all hate me and all
<Stovaa> You're not good at taking criticism
<Christopher> Since I actually read the article, I apparently know more about it then you or Kai.
<Stovaa> SLAM
<Stovaa> there's the money shot.

<Doshii> I figured if anyone would appreciate that maneuver, it's you.
<KampfHURR> NO. BECAUSE TROLLING IS ONLY FUNNY IF I DO IT.

Click the link for a video demonstration: TACO vs. GRILLED CHEESE
Credit goes to Bellicose for finding the Vid

<Five> Fine
<Five> Whatever
<Five> Insult me
<Revolver> Okay.
<Revolver> Five is a boychild that can't help but rip off any tv show he enjoys.
<Five> Why the fuck did this turn into Lets everyone insult Five
<Revolver> You asked.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…