• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Quotes Quarantine

Couldn't have put it better.

Also, My belated response:

[03] Kai Luca. Can I have your babies? that was brilliant.

[16] -->| YOU (Luca) have joined ?????
[16] Kai LUUUUU
[16] Kai CAAAAAA
[16] Luca WAVE MOTION GUN
[16] |<-- Exhack has left irc.sorcery.net (Ping timeout: 248 seconds)
[16] Kai holy shit
[16] Kai it Killed Exhack!
[16] Luca POW!

Some posts were deleted due to mature content. Remember, those type of quotes go in the Mature QQ thread.

Osaka's and Cipher's posts now look out-of-place. May as well delete those too, they have nothing to do with the precedeing SSharp quote.

Wes would it possibel for you to just move them to "that place" next time? It is sort of shame for them to be deleted.

The only answer.

I have to Agree. My little Pony is probably the best thing I've seen on TV since Mythbusters.

kai said:
I have to Agree. My little Pony is probably the best thing I've seen on TV since Mythbusters.

People keep trying to convince me to watch it; one person even tried to convince me my personality parallels the unicorn one... Twilight whatever...

I don't see it.

Wes said:
Some posts were deleted due to mature content. Remember, those type of quotes go in the Mature QQ thread.

There's is a mature QQ thread? O,o

Why do I feel so out of the loop?

Yeah, there's a (really not all that) top-secret 18+ out of character forum where all of the dirty bits SARP encounters ends up.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…