• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

THE GREAT NEPLESLIAN ART CAPER

Here's Trey Penton's sketch.

SMELLS GOOD!

And here's the lovely Kezia Dells.

Very alluring expression on her face.

Trey needs a "KISS THE COOK" design on his apron. I approve of these sketches.

Awesome!

Love the expression on her face. Only thing, though, is her cybernetic arm wouldn't actually be obvious. But... I really wanna let that slide, because it actually looks really good!

Hmmm, let's leave it. It just inspired me on a direction for her character development.

Thanks again Tom!

And dear lordy, sketches are great! But!...

Luca said:
Trey needs a "KISS THE COOK" design on his apron.
Definitely.

We shouldn't be using Photobucket or other third-party sites to put pictures on our wiki anyway.

Tom said:
Here's Trey Penton's sketch.

SMELLS GOOD!

Very Awesome. I just have one request, Make the Jaw just a bit weaker and Squarer. Other than that, I completely approve.

We shouldn't be using Photobucket or other third-party sites to put pictures on our wiki anyway.

Where should I put them? Anything to keep the quality as high as possible. Plus it'd save me a lot of time finding and e-mailing copies of the originals to everyone.

Where should I put them?
Art for bio pages should be uploaded onto the wiki.

Keziah's cybernetic arm should be switched, but other than that... looks pretty sweet!

Any chance of me getting art for Sean? I understand if I can't, I just wanted to check and be sure.

Win. It's perfect now. Very great work! Can't wait to see it finished.

Just curious if Talbain is still eligible for art. Cause I can't help but be amazed at the quality of all the art so far.

Phaedra is good to go. She was supposed to be on the list but I left her off for some reason.

Talbain was on the list to begin with, so sending Mark your details about the character is encouraged.

Concerning Shaun, I'll see how many slots are left over after all this is done. Same goes with any other requsts, really. I THINK things should work out though, not 100% sure though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE CHARACTER LIST

I was going to make this a surprise, but some of the characters had art already ordered for them, and I figured it was better to be safe than sorry. If you are ordering art for a character, please tell me in this thread so I can remove the character from the list.

CIRRUS STATION CHARACTERS

1. Keziah Dells - WIP
2. Stovaa Drakon
3. Akio Noboru - done
4. Deacon -Cancelled at request of player.

5. Method
6. Serra Evangelle

NSS ACADIA CHARACTERS

1. Talbain
2. Otarcael, Lilly Livia (on hold until I know what's going on with Zairyo)
3. Phaedra Volkov
4. Henry Morris -done
5. Trey Penton - WIP
6. William Howard Harrison -done

MISC CHARACTERS

1. Robert Davis - Done
2. Shaun - If slots are available.
3. Viktor Kingson - Art already done?

Here are the finals of Keziah and Trey. I'm a bit hammered by work right now so I'll try putting these on the wiki and also updating the NMX story info when I get the free time.

EDIT: I have a critique about something that's been showing up in the recent final drafts, should I post it here or send it to him? It's kinda long.

EDIT: I have a critique about something that's been showing up in the recent final drafts, should I post it here or send it to him? It's kinda long.

Your choice.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…