• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC YSS Kaiyō II Discussion

Went to Disneyland for the better part of a week and couldn't GM post. I'll be doing so tomorrow, guys!!

Also, that JP I mentioned will happen after this mission at the same time as the social thread and possibly another SP mission. The smaller the group for the JP, the better, so no hard feelings if you don't make it!

We'll see, but I don't plan on running this current mission past february ^0^

Seemed like a good opportunity to give some new/future technology an RP example. Only I really RP with Thought Armors but still wanted to set some precedent for developing them more, and having a squad teleporter based on ideas from a prototype ship Aiko used previously seemed like a fun idea

GM post up! Last paragraph is most pertinent to read, along with raz's post! We're on to phase two in which you'll have my captain along for the ride. Right now all you have to do is write going towards Nebel, possibly entering atmo! Use the time to explore how you'd write planetary entry, have your PC talk to their colleagues, or enjoy the view! Up to you : )

@raz @Gunhand4171 @Sunny D @Gles @krisslanza @SensualCoder and I hope not @Miko

Reactions: raz
Loved reading this from Gles. I'm always telling Ametheliana that breaking a player's device/toy/sentimental possession is way more compelling than actually hurting them (especially in an RPG where you can get rezzed).

Real busy this week, especially as we come to the weekend. I'll try and get a post out but no promises. (your) monday at the latest.

Anyone's guesses getting closer?

I love their non-regulation decision to show off the arm, I think for aesthetics it's got to stay. But I did want to know if the ponytail should be more like the one I drew? Or any other changes @Gles

It looks pretty close to what I've commissioned, I used your earlier sketch as reference for this ponytail. I don't know if it's just stylization, but I also imagined her cyber eyes being relatively normal: white sclera, black pupils, with the bright red color you depicted.

Really though, I have zero complaints about free art. That's such a nice surprise to wake up to, thanks a lot.

Attachments

• MzIjIR9u.png_small.png
    82 KB · Views: 2
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…