• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

Lam wrote: Talked with Gunny. Having a non-spoilers inkling of where he's going with this-- I'm gonna say we probably shouldn't use explosives on that shuttle. I've apparently got NPCs on it who I like.
That is why you contact everyone inside via telepathic first and direct the blast into a specific area like a shaped charge! All it takes is a concave-shaped housing for the explosives and you are good to go (Kind of like the explosively formed penetrators, or EFPs)

Except telepathy in SARP does not exactly work that way. Unless someone is listening and looking for your broad broadcast you are fucked, other then that it works more like phone, aka you have to thave number listed in your head. And even then it is still better to just use Mindy aether blades which are made to cut hull.

Hangar has been pretty much taken by Yamatai troops who are taking a foothold there before moving out.

Misha ripped off a plate on side of ship with help of Goto and crawled trough, being followed by Zuyev.

Does this help?

When I said i would post later Friday i meant sunday lol.sorry guys post forthcoming when i get up tomorrow morning. Yesterday i suffered a massive food coma and fif not recover before work today :p

Okay, the ship is on shore leave! Feel free to have your characters enjoy the resort world!

It is plot audit time, we have till the end of August to get things sorted out, so plenty of time. Please take a few moments to update your character bio's if needed.

As of today I am away on vacation and will have intermittent internet connection till I return on the 14th. So until then I am suspending posting requirements. I do hope all of you will continue to write, I will be posting whenever I can. So that said, see you all in a week and a half :) Have a great time.

Indeed. Would it be okay if I did stuff solo, since no one seems to want to engage? I'm bored and I want to write. Heh.

@VSande: I think that will be fine.

@Sakishima: If you guys don't entertain VSande I'm gonna steal her for the Eucharis :p

RPG-D RPGfix
Back