• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

That's quite a very detailed page for the Mindy you've got there, @FrostJaeger . I suppose I should make one for Kaede... would you mind if I borrow your format?

(also, lol, why is my totally shy Minkan now suddenly a sexual object of everybody? :eek: So not planned...)

ooh, Siv is quite a cool character @ShotJon. I didn't see her on the crew roster of the Sakishima right now, so I'll go ahead and add her. :)

And on that note, Koko isn't listed either so she gets some love too.

Last edited:
From the ending blurb of Task Force Lantern:

"Yuroko Koko was key acting as Fujiwara's hand in forming discipline within the ranks of the reforming Defense Forces. Her impersonal, yet impassioned, touch left a mark on the remaining loyal Defenders. Brynja "Siv" Sigmundötyr was... at Koko's side. Despite having different duties, she was never stationed far from where Yuroko herself was placed. Tenth Fleet Personnel Management made no comment."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back