• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

In my usual tardiness it just happened that I noticed Party at Merna's thread. Oh well I am an idiot as usual. Still it seems like a fun idea that deserves reviving so I posted there. So @Lamb and @SmokeEmpress if you are still up to it, I am as well.

Just wondering...can anyone on board even pilot the new PAs? If these ones are the ones you mentioned picking up. It says only NH-27s can pilot them, which I know have several powers and abilities NH-33s don't have access to. Maybe the article is just old and needs to be updated? Do we still have the Keikos on board? The one Anzu was in survived, at least.

The page is just out of date. It uses SPINE, like all the other PA's. Would not make sense for the samurai super PA to only work with an old retired model neko: p

As for the regular inventory of PA's, yes they are all there still. Even the TASHA spider tank.

Actually after taking a closer look, Anzu might not be able to pilot the Sarah. She's several inches too short, according to the specs. Actually she's too short to have fit into a Daisy in the first place, hmm... Anyways, it seems to be more like a Daisy on steroids than the really sci fi and robotic Keiko.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back