• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

Well still you can just build new Daisy on ship with the manufacture, so they coudl tone one down to Anzu's specs. It is a bit harder with Sarah, seeing as it is super rare and expensive armour.

Ooh cool, chainmail armor out of high grade materials! Yeah she could totally make that for you if you have a prototype or sufficient details...

Hey guys, sorry about the long delay in getting a post out for you all. This week has been really really busy! I have one more day of work before I have some free time, so I will have a post for you guys by Tuesday at the latest.

I see the well deserved reputation of the Sakishima is already making quite a show, giving the newbies an initiation on passionate matters... ;)

the fact that you guys think that safety man for one moment would be willing to practice any sort of true infidelity to his precious Momo is as amusing as what he is doing right now

Kaede tall? Hehe, she's 5' and only 2 inches taller than Anzu is. Of course, Anzu is also tiny measurements wise in comparison... bit more to hold onto with Azai-hei (even if her cup size is rather teeny). Misha towers over them both it seems.

Yeah, I agree with you both there. I was not intending this to be more than a brief interlude at best where the two seniors "initiate" Kaede. I'll make one more post quickly then either one of you can just jump a bit to the afterglow pillow talk as you like. The main story should then bring us back to action right about on cue.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back