• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

I probably actually got it wrong, but 盲目的 is Momokuteki, or 'Blind One', whereas Momoku is used frequently to refer to blindness such as in "Mōmoku no josei" for "the blind woman"-- but instead the 'teki' being replaced with the honorific '-san' to indicate that it's a person who's been named 'Blind One' as opposed to just a blind one.

Anyway, it's probably all just たわ言 at the end of the day anyway.

EDIT: Funny that Google Translate says 'Tawagoto' means 'drivel' as I've always understood it to mean 'gibberish'. Oh well, shikata nai ga. I'm basically worst weeaboo.

Leo Rangers! CHANGE GIJUTSU!

The hotblooded engineer, Leo Red!
The fearsome lionshark, Leo Black!
The chilling white death, Leo White!

And their bumbling sidekick, Dr. Daisuke!

Aether at full power, Leo Rangers!
On a mission of vengeance, fighting the Uchu Kaizoku,
Take off into space, Leo Rangers!
Save the captain, and her princess,
Fulfill the space prophecy, Leo Rangers!

I'm basically picturing Daisuke as this guy from Goseiger.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v86_Reynolds_fireworks.png

Goto would be the no nonsense commander sending them on missions, Momoka is the digital fairy that darts around him in the HQ and keeps things light. Yoshi and Asrid are extra rangers with slightly different costumes and devices. Lars is the kid that gets kidnapped all the time. Dakura is the villain with evil fairy minions we beat up early on that comes back as a good guy sixth ranger halfway through the season.

You guys wanna just timehop to the condo common area post-changing, or did anyone have anything they wanted to get out before that point?

For those of you who hate reading lengthy JPs: Euphemia is now visible near Daisuke, Anzu, Misha,and Suzie.

... and you totally still need a fifth ranger.

Disappearing for the weekend to LARP, so I won't be able to reply to anything until Sunday night by North American reckoning. Have fun, cause trouble; I'll be back with a sparkler.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back