• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Battlefield Education: My Martial Arts Are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy

@Reynolds Do you want to name them or can I? I'm working on my post and as Nenna is they're teacher, unless she's not, then she would know their names.

Alright everyone, this is what I need from every single person for the next thread:

• Choose who was selected for one of the open positions in the Student Council. You can choose your own character or create a NPC to help flesh out the school. I just need a name, species, gender, and brief description. There is a President, Representative and Assistant position for each of the three dorms (except for the two spots already filled).
  • Pick a first year student for you to fight and defeat in the first round of this tournament. Yes, you automatically win the first round. So you can either describe the fight in detail, just mention the aftermath, have someone else walk in on the end of it, etc. The only first year students listed so far are the twins. I also mentioned a few random students in the first few threads (like the one who was spooked by the cat, a few Neko looking into the koi pond, girl talking to Bryn, another rugby player, etc.) if you want to flesh one of those out. Otherwise, same as above, give me a name, species, gender and brief description.

All fights are observed by a teacher. You can use a faceless NPC who is just assumed to be there, ask their players for Neena/Rei/Tavigo, create a teacher/coach like the other NPCs, or you can check with me if you really want to have Shayla or Mitsuko there.

Fights can take place anywhere on campus, except for the actual classrooms. So in the main area, the sports field, by the pool, on the roof, etc.

so! Zoia in the school thread is hurt... again... And she is drunk in the halloween thread on sugar because woo! That stuff screws vekimen up!

Sooo... Zoia is probably going to be deemed a trouble maker.

Also, Could I snag Presidency for South Building? I was just about to post a post regarding Zoia deciding to actually go for it.

My suggestion for the south dorms is a a bald Minkan male named Lobsang, who smiles a lot and has a wicked streak a mile wide, despite putting on the appearance of a pacifistic ascetic.

My suggestion for Sarena's opponent in the fight is a tiny Neko. I mean, one that's under five feet tall. Not a mini-neko, Sarena would lose by doing the cartoon elephant-reacting-to-a-mouse thing and fainting. Name Maki Takara, green eyes, long black hair in a braid, very bold and energetic.

I'm thinking Sarena will lose for most of the fight, until Takara gets incautious about her stance and guard.

Name: L'kulra Tooye
Species: Iromakuanhe
Brief description: L'kulra is anything but self-serving as she looks after those around her and the people and future-friends she doesn't yet know. The daughter of a BEST KEBABS kebab stand operator, she traveled from the Iruotl System with her family, which includes her mother, father, their two lovers, and two half-brothers. She is an Eyr Ranr that stands at 5"6 and weighs 140 lbs, has beige skin, orange hair, and blue eyes, and speaks limited Yamataigo, but is still comprehensible. She has a weaponized hand, a symbiote, that her parents felt was necessary for her and her brothers to all have before traveling to this strange land called Yamatai. In AR she is 14, but in YE she is 18.

Skuld Asakaki is an amazonian fire-engine-red NH-33 Neko who uses her sheer size as her advantage. easily 6'4" if not taller, her has a long, white braid and wears pants instead of a skirt in most situations.

Thanks for posting the info here (and everyone please do that) but make sure it also comes up in your posts in the thread. And you'll be handling those first round fights yourself in your own posts, if I didn't make that very clear.

Two problems...are the Iroma around enough to have people/students on Yamatai? I remember some sort of problem coming up with them while writing up the Martial Arts stuff.

Also, yeah, there's no Neko above like...6' at the very tallest, for the 33A. Shayla is the result of an impossible to recreate accident.

5'6" doesn't scream amazonian, and that's what I generated on the sites generator. An Amazonian, Fire engine Red, NH-33 >.>

What would you suggest for the Amazonian Neko

RPG-D RPGfix
Back