• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Battlefield Education: My Martial Arts Are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy

Too bad, John. Those characters had a lot going for them. Maybe they can be used.

I'll do a post tomorrow/later today, once I get some sleep in me. Already didn't do homework because John Ringo is great at writing about zombie apocalypses and M1 Abrams spinning out on a sea of blood.

fetch.php

Rei!

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I've been really distracted this week. Had to cover a bunch of shifts due to losing people at work, and my day off was used to catch up on life. Also snuck in a viewing of Godzilla in there somewhere.

I'll try to get a new thread up in the next few days. Would you all be up for some sort of Halloween themed event? Maybe they're running the traditional school haunted house and dressing up? Or would you prefer a more standard class or training thread?

We can get to the standard stuff another time. Now's the time to have some halloween fun!

I'd still prefer to do some September stuff! Which probably means the more standard. Not that the chronological order matters. It seems weird to go onto a special event before we've had any classes or martial arts, yet.

Like two threads.Sure we could do a hallowed e'en event, but why can't that be a special thread? It's not like there is too much activity in here

This board could handle 2 threads going no problem. Even have 2 (3?) GM's for it, so it's not like anyone has to run 2 threads on their own. We get best of both because we literally get both, mundane class based learning and the Hallowed e'en event.

More stuff! Technically, we could split it into the three classes to take some of the load off of Reynolds. Bonus is we'd get to know who is teaching Bryn and Yuu.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back