• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Battlefield Education: My Martial Arts Are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy

Okay, how about a more structured thread in the school here, and for a Halloween flavored adventure we take a field trip to Kyoto?

https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum...treat-star-army-of-yamatai-kyoto-ye-38.37264/

Sarena has already shown up here, I noticed, so it would be easy enough for the others to join her. I'm sure @Wes would be happy to see more participation there. I'll help guide you guys around a bit, and might give you some chances to run into non-school PCs there as well.

Alright, new thread! With a villain and everything!

Also I posted in the Halloween thread, right after Zoia, so let's have some fun there. I have a few more characters I can throw in to mix things up a bit once you're all in.

If people aren't keeping up with it, I've been trying to include as many people as I can in the Halloween thread. Trying to mention some and grab the attention of others to include them.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back