• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Battlefield Education: My Martial Arts Are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy

Very roughly sketched up the idea very fast.

fetch.php

Gold and red braided circular border, black background for the patch/seal. Big gold Z with some red trim/accent lines, and the big red slash in the middle. Z should be kinda tilted and 'actiony' looking. Anyone with actual art/Photoshop skills think they could do something like that? Or want to @ someone else here and see about grabbing their attention?

@Ace the answer to Sakaki's question is volu vitdâmu and it's a bit like a plum in case you haven't found the names of the Hidden Sun Clan's fruits on the wiki.

Then I didn't need to say anything about it, pretend like I didn't say a thing!

So, is everyone sitting down? And is Sakaki sitting to the side or in between the boys? Trying to figure out what Bryn will do.

Oooooh idk if it's been specified. I could go scour the posts but I believe nothing has been specified as far as standing/ sitting goes. You can place Sakaki wherever is easiest for you.

Go through the standard approval process in the characters for approval forum, taking into account the city of Tsubomi's history of taking in orphans as well as the high school's tendencies for admission, such as teaching children and having teachers with a knack for martial arts. The plot page should also help.

You can always post WIP character sheets here, pm them to Reynolds, or even myself (CO GM) to see if they're on the right track.

Episode 1 is up! Hope that setup works for everyone. I thought it would be a fun situation to put those two in, after what happened last time. The other thread was slowing down, so I figured it was time to jump ahead to the next day!

If you want to keep posting in that thread to wrap things up, that's fine too. If anyone does any other side threads, just label them [OVA #].

I've decided not to join. If anyone wants to use Koga Taichi and Koga Kiyoshi please feel free.

Do you mind if I go full angry junior with a sword? Not going to hurt anyone, just attempt to deffuse the situation with basic fear tactics.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back