• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Battlefield Education: My Martial Arts Are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy

Have him jump into one of the groups
Or have him run through the front entrance with toast in his mouth

If your Character(s) were part of a tournament and needed an Entrance theme for them to enter the stage, what would it be and why?

The Rising Sun, Entrance theme for Shinsuke Nakamura

Despite Zoia's extreme "hesitation" in integrating into Yamatai Culture, she also isn't stupid. She knows she would be able to draw a better reaction from the crowd if they could connect to their music, so what better than a song inspired by the sheer epic result of this fine gentleman here, Shinsuke Nakamura!

BONUS ROUND!
The tournament has given you WWE Wrestlemania levels of budget for an entrance to your Championship fight! How would you choreograph your supreme entrance to really put on a show for the crowd! Don't worry, the tournament has one hell of an Insurance policy, but try to maintain a level of strict believability. Eve throw some commentary in there! What would /you/ want/think the announcers to/will say as your character is coming down for their chance at whatever equates to the World Heavy Weight Champion Title :p

Post bonus round in bold at the top of your post if you are going to do this, I need to go do some work to make this good. XD

I'll reply to Tavigo and give you an opportunity to interject yourself if you so please.

BONUS ROUND!
Hailing from the Hidden Sun Clan! White Fang the unseen fighter of the Swift Knife Sect of Defenders!!
Tavgio flipped into the ring tail moving quickly around him like a blur. Tavigo roared and beat his chest before sitting down as if for meditation.

Last edited:
Bonus Round

Sakaki:

Rei:

Special thanks to Ama for turning me on to Rei's song.

It's an unnamed, unknown and otherwise undescribed Neko, probably a faculty member. I was just trying to set a backdrop of martial arts stuff going on.

Orphan is fine, that's what Tsubomi specializes in. I have no idea what the other part means. Isn't that a mech show?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back