• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Battlefield Education: My Martial Arts Are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy

What was the problem for the Iroma martial arts examples I sent your way?

They man the Kebab stands, and there are Kebab stands all over Yamatai, Nepleslia, etc. Not many other Iroma have come out of the Astral Cluster, unless you're going to talk about Treasure Trove Frozen Treats or my Iroma on 188604. That's why I made her someone that could canonicly be there.

Could I get those measurements? I would need to change out my description of her in my post.
Also, are we posting the fight in our first posts? Is the tournament hapening right now?

I just thought they weren't fully integrated with Yamatai yet. But maybe that was based on an outdated chart or something. Seems fine to me, then.

Zoia is fairly short, so even if you just make her a very tall Neko she still might have a foot or more height advantage.

Yeah, just make the post whenever you want, however you want. Imagine it like they have both seen the name and just need to meet up somewhere and find a teacher. The fights all probably happen the first day or two.

I think I'm stealing this from Mikagura School Suite...

@Wes, notifications are being iffy for everyone for everything Zenjinkaze. Is there anything you can do?

Are you talking about alerts?

I don't see anything I can do - they're working perfectly for me and I can't seem to duplicate the problem and I checked all the settings in my admin panel and they seem fine. All I can say is that alerts go away after a certain time after you view them, so if you look at them and then come back after several hours they're not going to still be there.

Strangely I've noticed people saying alerts didn't work for the Halloween thread and some Heartbreaker threads as well. Maybe something's a little off all over.

Okay, I've updated the wiki pages. Should have info on the Student Council, along with the NPCs created so far. I have short info blurbs about them, as well as their locations in the dorms and fighting styles. If you want to add more info or noticed a mistake, go ahead and make changes, just let me know after.

I believe I still need some Student Council info/suggestions from a few of you. Ace, Acewing, Ame? I also need some fights posted, I'm assuming the Iroma was Sakaki's opponent. Also need opponents and fights from Kunio, William and Bryn. If I'm forgetting someone or something, let me know! If someone can't think of a good fight/opponent, maybe you can get Ace or another volunteer to help out.

I made the Iroma to be on the student council, my bad for not being clear! Can she be president for the North building? I'll get you a fighting opponent when I've got the energy to muster.

North doesn't have positions like that, but I'll make her one of the assistants. Did you have a particular fighting style for her? I just linked to the general Iroma section.

I should have known that!

Probably best to do that as she didn't learn either of the two that are exemplified on the Iroma wiki, but a different subset more suited to her cultural identity.

We've gotten Reyolds, myself, William, and Navian who have posted so far. I am personally really enjoying this Reynolds, and I'm sorry the others are taking a while to post.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back