• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Battlefield Education: My Martial Arts Are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy

Okay, how about a more structured thread in the school here, and for a Halloween flavored adventure we take a field trip to Kyoto?

https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum...treat-star-army-of-yamatai-kyoto-ye-38.37264/

Sarena has already shown up here, I noticed, so it would be easy enough for the others to join her. I'm sure @Wes would be happy to see more participation there. I'll help guide you guys around a bit, and might give you some chances to run into non-school PCs there as well.

Reactions: Wes
Alright, new thread! With a villain and everything!

Also I posted in the Halloween thread, right after Zoia, so let's have some fun there. I have a few more characters I can throw in to mix things up a bit once you're all in.

Oh, joy. How to explain what a class president to Zoia...other than the bossing people around part.

Kunio is kinda just floating there with his Katana drawn if Zoia's attack works.

If people aren't keeping up with it, I've been trying to include as many people as I can in the Halloween thread. Trying to mention some and grab the attention of others to include them.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…