• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Rejected Submission VDTF Orbital Defense Star Fortress

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I know that I am going to get help. Gallant hasn't told me who is helping.

It's my understanding that Edto will, going forward, turn this into some sort of properly roleplayed story in his new plot, so I've left it generally incumbent upon him to provide the exact details of how that assistance will manifest itself.

raz is right, as well. Gallant is a GM, not an FM. You need to contact Centurion to see if you can use Garts and Gunhand to see if you can use Neps.

What I need to see from you to get this approved, Edto:

1) This needs to take an appropriate amount of time. We can talk about that and find a reasonable number.
2) I need to see OOC notes in the OOC section.
3) Future dates will not be allowed in the submission. We can have the date it will be completed on in this thread and that can be linked in the OOC section.
4) You need to have who is building this figured out.

I want to see this approved, as it can be a great place for RP to take place. Komodo has a bunch of pollen and is hard to live on unless underground, therefore it is hard for you to build your faction. These are the things that need to happen to get it approved, though.

That said, you are only allowed one of these. If you are to make more of these, that would mean you need to control more than one star system, as per military buildup guidelines.

raz is right, as well. Gallant is a GM, not an FM. You need to contact Centurion to see if you can use Garts and Gunhand to see if you can use Neps.

@Gunhand4171 and @Centurion0507, I am tagging you to reaffirm for the Mod and Raz that the Morioka Clan may utilize the listed resources, to whit: the Nepleslian Police Forces (Scythe) in and around Francia, and the Onson Incorporated Company (GU NPC Corporation) in the manner that is being described.

To my recollection, I have discussed this broadly with both of you, but I'm tagging you so that you can also review their use in the context of this submission and reaffirm control of those assets, or object, if objectionable.

Thank you in advance.

Also as a late addition, since Raz mentioned the UOC assets:

Kim, the former FM of the UOC, bequeathed several UOC NPCs to me along with general control of the faction when she left (along with some of her PC characters). I had intended to utilize this in the TFL plotline, near the end, but had to pass the plot off due to real life obligations so that they never appeared. I still, however, retain control of those assets, though I've never actually bothered to exert that control - Arieg and Cadet are, if I recall now, the de-facto go-to on those NPC faction assets.

However, as an NPC faction, not only is it unnecessary for me to prove my ownership of them due to the site's common terms of use - nobody else needs to prove ownership to use them in their plots, either.

If necessary, I can probably ask Kim to come online to confirm, though by now I would assume that there is some sort of time limit on that sort of thing.

general control of the faction when she left.
That's cool but the UOC, as a political entity, doesn't actually exist anymore. The vast majority of its former citizens and assets have been assimilated into the Nepleslian, Yamataian, or Lorath factions.

I never bothered to ask you about my GM NPC becoming a Chief of Nepleslian Police for that area of space?

So it does. In the meantime, I'll put the plot on full stop until it can be sorted out.

As far as the station and submission goes, if you haven't already written the Scythe assets assisting you, it should be understood at this point that they can't presently do so.

The situation is resolved. It was a miscommunication on our end. Gallant's Scythe team can be used as they are a third party. They are acting of their own accord and this is not affiliated with Nepleslia because our previous deal did not include construction of defense platforms. That sid Gallant and his crew are free to operate however they wish as long as it is known that they are a 3rd party acting of their own accord.

How many people/ builders are there on his crew?

Off-site, Edto and I have decided on a 7 month (2 days less than 7 months tbh, but hey! September 22nd 2017 will be completion date!) build time. Nep contractors will help out as per @Gunhand4171's compliance in that, and OOC notes and future dates have been added to OOC section. Some other minor additions were addressed (Vehicle Compliments, Dimensions placement, and adding details).

This will be a place for RP in the setting and benefits the site and the players that want to utilize it and play the Vekimen.

I will approve this submission in three days if there are no objections.

Who are the contractors going to be? Usually, you find an IC company with the assets and capability to construct stuff and speak with that company's creator or the Faction Manager (if the company's guy isn't around) through an IC message. A good example of such is the work USO is doing with Origin Industries.

Just to clarify.

They are acting of their own accord and this is not affiliated with Nepleslia because our previous deal did not include construction of defense platforms.

TBH it doesn't have anything to do with me or Nepleslia. Gallant's Scythe team is helping them of their own accord as a third party and not on behalf of Nepleslia.

But how much man power does Scythe have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back