• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

[Yamatai] Hanami Festival & BBQ Cookout of YE 45 - OPEN RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alastair

His heart sank as he seen the look on her face. It reminded him of when they first met, at a sorrow filled event. He was only trying to lighten the mood and have a little fun together. He had once more read the room wrong and felt bad for it. He was not about to stand by and wait for another chance. He played that game and it was the bad ending. "Yuri, I'd love to chat but my princess is about to end up in another castle so I must be off." He then reached over and gave her a pat on the head and chased off after Aelya. He quickly made up the distance as she neared the gate. "Hold up, Aelya, I am not about to let you run off. I have no doubt you have something to say to me, in private." He paused as he caught up to her and noticed another individual had seen a person in distress. "No worries, just marital challenges. Sorry to concern you." He said with a smile towards the young fellow. Then it clicked for him what he just said. Which might had been the most honest words he had spoken so far. For in his mind, he wanted to be with Aelya, this much was certain.

Mikodimus

Miko got a big smile across his face when she asked about his sister. Those who knew the pair had little doubt the sister complex Miko had for Remy. "Well, Remy is a really cool person. Always open to help and great at business. Maybe you will get the chance to meet her some day." He said proudly. He then listened to her request for something with more spice. He also let out a small coo sound when given the head pat. "Let us go get a Habanero Blood Orange Margarita. It is a fun drink with a hint of fruit and nice spice. I shall add a little extra spice mix I have for that added kick." He said as he reached down and took her hand. "Come on, no time to waste." He said tugging at her arm.

Yoshiro had heard someone tell him that it was a marital issue and he felt a pang of jealousy which he hid. "I apologize for intruding. I just thought that I could help her out because I thought that she was alone." He said and started to walk, even though he was a bit jealous, he was glad that someone was there to help her. "If you still wish to talk, I will be available, miss....I never did...oh never mind but I will still be around until the end of the festival."

Last edited:
AELYA

Aelya's ears twitched a bit as she noticed someone speaking to her on her way to the gate. It was not the voice of someone she had encountered before yet the sound of concern made her come to a gentle stop. Slowly she turned to face the handsome red-eyed man observing his scar which caused a bit of a head tilt out of curiosity. An upset look that had graced her face softened up a bit at what she saw to be genuine concern. That is until she heard Alastair's voice growing closer behind her.

With a soft sigh the distraught look crossed her features once more causing her to sigh. "Let? This is a very public place Alastair, please do not make me address this here." she said softly in warning tone that the man near them would likely have heard. If any more feelings of the past were ripped from the abyss at this festival she would dream of sinking into someone's arms, but that could not be as she had no such comfort available. Her thoughts ripped to the present with Belmont's claims of marital challenges. Such a bold false statement made her clutch her chest leaving nail marks in her skin while her jaw dropped and ruby eyes shot wide open.

Aghast she looked on as the Captain's false claims drove away someone who had expressed more genuine concern for her than he had in months. "I will try to come find you, let me just set somethings straight here. I...I am so sorry." she said in an upset tone of voice. Her arms crossed in a somewhat perturbed manner flicking her eyes up to meet Alastair's gaze with a daring fiery look. "Marital challenges?!" she said with a bit of an amused smirk. "That's a bold claim coming from someone who is in no form of relationship with me." she said a bit louder as the feelings broiled back to the surface. "You think that I will just open up my heart to lay it vulnerable for you to flay, again? The walls around it are thicker than any hull or armor you have ever known." relaxing her arms she stepped closer to him as if she had something private to say. Pressing up onto the tips of her toes she whispered into his ear in the sassiest tone he had likely ever heard "If the possibility exists, do not think it will be so easy. Now perhaps when you find a suitable private place let me know and perhaps I will entertain the idea of that private chat. Until then, do not make such bold claims you do not intend to fulfill." Lowering from the tips of her toes she turned off to follow after the kind man that had been interrupted.

Swiftly she caught up to Yoshiro choosing to walk next to him so as not to abruptly interrupt his path. "I apologize for what happened back there for I was in fact alone, not to mention there certainly cannot be marital issues with one who is not in a relationship." she shook her head with a tired sigh. "I understand if you wish not to speak with me further today after what you have seen. I simply wanted to thank you for checking up on me earlier, it means a great deal more than you know." she paused in her words keeping pace with him while watching his face to observe his reactions. After that ordeal he very likely would not want to talk to her again, but at the very least she had wanted to let him know what he had done was greatly appreciated. Either way she would understand whatever Yoshiro's wishes may be.

MAJNUN

Majnun smiled watching Miko gush about his sister. "Perhaps if you tolerate my long enough for such a thing to occur." she said with a smile. A chuckle passed her lips as he cooed after given a headpat, "Are....are you going to be alright?" she reacted with a grin. This concoction he mentioned sure seemed like it would do the trick, however, this spice mixture piqued her curiosity. Before she could even ask about it he had tugged her arm to which she followed along after him. "If you say so! Although I must ask about this spice mix, what is it?" she inquired while keeping up with him.

"I think I still want to help. I cannot, in good conscience, leave a nice lady such as you, alone and sad. Besides, my mother taught me to help people that might need it, no matter what their circumstances are." Yoshiro said with a smile. "I just hope that talking to me isn't going to cause more issues for you, whatever trouble you are having. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Joto Heisho Yoshiro Tanaka, of the Star Army of Yamatai, currently serving on the YSS Resurgence as a squad leader of infantry." He bowed to her, after introducing himself.

Last edited:
Yuri
The young Neko found herself being abandoned as Aelya escaped and Alastair went after her. Like curious kittens, and also cause they wanted to talk to Aelya before they left. Luna was with Rin so she chose the escaping Norian as her target in a manner of speaking.

Yuri took to the skies as she flew from Luna and soon made it to where the three were. One was her future crewmate she hadn’t been able to meet yet. She wasn’t worried, she’ll be meeting him very soon and making him a friend. “Hey Potential new friend, I hope your ok?” Yuri said as she came down for a landing. “I’ll leave you be if you want to be, just wanted to say hello!” She said before giving Alastair a stern eye that she’d received from her mother countless times when she was little 2 months ago. “Naughty Man, don’t just assume people are married, bye bye nows!” Yuri said, and began lifting up again.

AELYA

Quietly she listened to Yoshiro speak trying to hide how surprised she was by his kind words. "Your company today has been a great help already! Your mother sounds like a very wise woman." Aelya said with a slight nod. His next words made her smile slightly while she looked off into the distance before looking back to him. "Unfortunately I am no stranger to trouble and discomfort, though I do greatly appreciate your concern." His formal introduction brought another more noticeable smile to her face as she found it quite adorably amusing. "Well Joto Heisho Yoshiro Tanaka of the Star Army it a pleasure to meet you. I am Aelya Caeyara, you can just call me Aelya if you want." she responded with a bow of her own. "Is being a squad leader how you got the scar over your eye?" she asked motioning over her right eye with one finger.

While she awaited a response from him she thought back on Yuri's comment to Alastair before she had walked away. Perhaps they would even make good friends if they ran into each other again. Secretly she hoped that their paths would cross in the future as some part of her enjoyed the witty statements the young Neko made. At the very least her outlook on making social connections outside of Norians seemed like it had a chance of improving, though the finality of that was still very much up in the air. She made a mental note to get the woman's name the next time though so if they got separated again at least they would be able to reconnect over some sort of messaging.

"I gave myself the scar. Rebellious phase in my teenage years. Thought it would make me awesome. But all it does is reminds me that I had to make better choices in life." Yoshiro said. "After my brother and sister were born, I needed to be a good example for my kin. That is why I kept my scar, as a reminder to be a better man. It would have been so easy to get rid of the scar but it's an important part of who I am, and a reminder of why I joined the Star Army."

He had regretted what he did in his past and decided to join up to make amends for the wrong he did in his life. "My brother is a mech fanatic and often sends me mech models that are built wrong but he means well. My sister is energetic, so much so that my mother is worn out by the end of the day. They are what encourage me to keep going when times get tough. Especially when my father died during the war against the foul NMX." He stopped talking, remembering the message he got and he started to cry.

"Here I am, trying to help you and I am the one who needs a shoulder to cry on. I am sorry about this, Aeyla but the memory is so painful to me." Yoshiro said and sat down on a nearby bench. "I never got to avenge him and that guilt is still powerful in my mind."

AELYA

Aelya listened carefully to the words the Joto Heisho spoke as they walked through the park. This peaceful walk was a pleasant distraction from the turmoil of her own life. Even when Yoshiro began to talk about the sorrows of his past she was still fascinated to learn what he was willing to share about himself. "That is quite a reason to keep such a mark if I may be so bold. It certainly is difficult trying to be a good role model for younger siblings." she said intently focused on listening to him. It seemed he had also had quite the interesting life that was not all cotton candy and rainbows, which made him that much more relatable.

There certainly were dark parts of her life that would likely scare people away in additional to the chaos that seemed all to prevalent in her vicinity. The previous experience she had with someone in Yamatai made her skeptical on sharing those less pleasant details. "That is very precious of your brother so send them to you. What do you do with the models?" she paused tilting her head curiously. "Your sister sounds like such an adorable soul, bless your mother for being able to keep up. Goodness knows my siblings barely keep up with me for the same reason. I am glad you have them to enourage you. Do you get to see them often?" she stopped suddenly at the mention of his father's death and a sullen look fell upon her face. "My deepest condolences for your.." she paused again seeing him tear up, understanding what it was like to lose a father. Her eyes observed him curiously slightly widened in concern for what he was dealing with.

Silently she slipped into a spot on the bench next to him almost unsure of how to offer much comfort. With a caring look on her face she watched him talk carefully reaching a hand up as if to wipe away his tears, but paused to wait for his consent before touching him. "Everyone needs someone to lean on sometimes, now it is my turn to help you. No sorry is needed Yoshiro, you may lean on my shoulder to cry." she observed him quietly not sure if any move she made would scare him off. "You do not have to explain further if you do not wish to, for such a feeling is one I know all too well" she whispered softly.

Yoshiro smiled a little, letting Aeyla wipe away his tears. He was upset, not necessarily because his father had died, though he knew that was a part of it,it was the way he died. "I was not there to avenge my old man but it was how he died that upset me the most. I will spare you the details but they destroyed his ST chip." Yoshiro said. "As for the models my brother is sending me, I fixed only one of them, a Mindy model, since I pilot one. All of the others I keep the way they arrive. He does put a lot of time and effort in to them so I don't think I have the heart to try and fix them."

Yoshiro smiled at the memory and then started to remember the first model he received from his young brother. "He was so proud of his accomplishment so I couldn't hurt his feelings about his accomplishment so I kept it the way it was made, head where the arm should be and such." He said fondly. "I don't get to see them as often as I want but we do keep in touch. It does my heart good to see my efforts to protect my family bear fruit."

Alastair
He listened to her every word, thinking each of them over like some kind of code would be hidden in them. He smiled when he heard talk of meeting somewhere private to talk matters through in more detail. He felt satisficed and was ready to return to the party once more. Though in the back of his mind he felt a calling. A drive to do more than just stand by and accept the status quo of how this ended. He paused and looked back over his shoulder to Aelya who was walking away with another man. She seemed to be enjoying her time, which from the start was exactly what he wanted to see. To once more see a smile on her face. Though deep down he felt something, a feeling he had not felt before in his life. A feeling of jealousy had taken hold. Though he wrapped his next move in his normal logic. She had not given an exact date or time for this private meeting. So what better time than now.

He quickly caught up to the couple as they walked away. For a moment he felt slightly bad for what he was about to do. They really did seem to be helping each other. However this one time he was going to act without mercy. "Excuse me," he said as he stepped in front of them both. Before either had a chance to react, he leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Aelya and flipped her over his shoulder fireman style. "I do hate to intrude but when a woman tells one to find a suitable private place, it is the duty of the guy she spoke to reply in great joy, yes dear!" He said with a chuckle trying to make light of the situation. Though to ensure nothing too crazy went down, Alastair sent over telepath his details so Yoshiro knew Alastair was a Chusa and captain of the Koun. He also shared small details of how they met and that they had not been given the chance to really work out their dispute. "Come on Aelya, lets go find you another castle, my home is not far and we can have privacy there." Alastair then turned and took a few slow steps, in case Aelya wanted to wave bye to her new friend. He then started to make his way towards the compound. He smiled at those who cared to take their picture. This was no doubt only going to reinforce how when an event is happening, Alastair will find a way to cause some chaos.

Yoshiro stepped in front of the chusa and stood his ground, as he received the telepathic data. "You do realize that what you're doing is kidnapping, chusa? You may outrank me but you do not outrank the law." He said. "Do not force me to call law enforcement and have you detained. I cannot, in good conscience, allow an officer of the Star Army to break the law and get away with it, sir." Yoshiro knew that he was going to be in trouble trying to accuse Alastair of kidnapping, considering his rank but he would be breaking his promise to Aeyla and dishonoring what his mother taught him if he didn't do something and just backed down.

Last edited:
Hanako nodded to each of the individuals as they were introduced, her expression warm and welcoming. She offered a small bow to the group, her eyes twinkling with genuine interest. "It is a pleasure to meet each of you, and thank you for the invitation, Ms. Tatst. It would indeed be a shame to miss out on the festivities."

She took a moment to gaze out at the vibrant surroundings, the festival-goers reveling in the joyous atmosphere, the tantalizing smells of food wafting through the air, and the enchanting sight of the cherry blossoms painting the sky with their delicate hues. "There is something about these gatherings that brings out the best in people," she mused, her gaze returning to the group before her.

The Premier then turned to her companions, offering them an apologetic smile. "If you'll excuse me, I think I will take Ms. Tatst up on her offer." After exchanging a few parting words, she turned her attention back to Aerin and her group. "Shall we?" she asked, indicating with a nod for them to lead the way.

As the group made their way through the bustling festival, Hanako seemed to be completely at ease, engaging in light-hearted conversation and even taking the time to chat with some of the festival-goers they passed by. Her down-to-earth demeanor was a stark contrast to her prestigious title and reputation, yet it only served to enhance her appeal. For the moment, she was not the Imperial Premier but just another attendee, immersing herself in the spirit of the festival.

Throughout the outing, Hanako took the opportunity to get to know the group better, showing genuine interest in their lives and experiences. Her insightful comments and thoughtful inquiries showed a deep understanding of their respective fields, yet she also displayed a remarkable level of humility and modesty. Despite her impressive credentials and high status, she never made anyone feel less important or overlooked. Instead, she made each individual feel valued and appreciated, further strengthening the connections formed during the festival.

After a while, Hanako apologetically told them, "I promised an old friend to meet them at the Ryokan for food and I do not want them to wait too long," Hanako told Aerin, "Is there anything else you wanted to show me before I go?"

AELYA

Aelya gently wiped his tears away placing both hands back folded upon her lap listening attentively. "That is alright, I am sure there is little you can say in the meaning of details that would surprise me." she dipped her head a bit remembering the gore, wars, and fields of death life had brought her. Once again her head raised to watch him speak as he mentioned his brother's models once more. "Do you put them on display around your living quarters or perhaps in a keepsake box?" her eyebrows raised as interest further sparked on the Mindy. She was pretty certain her close friend Nara had a chance to pilot something similar, remembering what few details that were able to be shared. "What is it like to pilot a Mindy? The only flying I have done is in a Leviathan, so I have no point of reference for a Mindy." she inquired. His statements of adoration for his brother reminder her of her own and how dearly she missed him. She was beginning to wonder if he would ever return from this secretive meeting.

"Perhaps someday you would not mind letting me see one?" she asked in awe of the bond he had with his family that he shared so openly. Her own situation seemed a little more complicated, but it was heartwarming that he did his best to keep in touch with them. "Protecting family is also very important to me, I would do anything to protect them." This made her think of all the things she had done in the shadows to ensure and monitor her siblings safety over the years. Especially while she was not physically there with them.

Suddenly a shadow towered over them both that seemed a lot like someone had not listened to her words before. In an instant her bare form had been thrown over the shoulder of Alastair causing her to cross her arms in a huff hoping he did not fart. That really would seal the deal on today if she caught unfiltered wind. She just stayed still for a moment thinking how big of a deal would it be if she just let him take her? It certainly would cause less of a public scene for her to peacefully go with him. However, she had told him that she would entertain the idea of a conversation if such a place was found. She in no way had told him to kidnap her. She let out an audible sigh having had just about enough of a bad day to having her intentions mistaken yet again. Little energy was present to fight him on the matter as her sister Rin and brother Airwin were both occupied in other places.

Slender pointed ears twitched at the sound of Yoshiro's voice in her defense. This certainly was an unexpected twist of events that she did not quite know how to react to.
"Alastair Belmont!" she shouted. It had dawned on her that the Joto Heisho was putting his rank on the line to protect her and she could not stand letting him endanger that on her behalf. "I appreciate your efforts to chat with me, but this is simply not what I asked of you! I said I would consider entertaining a conversation if you found such a place that was private to discuss the issues between us. This is the public display I explicitly asked you not to do." She rolled her eyes exasperated and kicked her feet about a bit. "Yoshiro, please do not endanger your rank or well being on my account. If he does try to do so I will raise hell about it." she said narrowing her eyes, not that anyone could see. "Now if one of you would get me down from here before I have to put up a fuss it would be greatly appreciated." she said trying not to thrash about making a bigger scene than already had been created.

"I will put myself and my career on the line for anyone. This is what I do and besides that, everything my mother taught me means nothing if I don't practice what i was taught." Yoshiro said. This chusa had all of the brain cells of an amoeba and all of the personality that went along with it. He pulled Aeyla off of Alastair Belmont and put her behind him to protect her from the crazy idiot that somehow
kidnapped her.

"As I said, what you are doing is against the law." Yoshiro said and continued to stand in front of the chusa to block any attempts at grabbing her again. "Stand down or I shall call law enforcement to have you detained for attempts to kidnap Aeyla. Like I said, you outrank me but you do not outrank the law." Yoshiro was determined not to let his new friend get hurt. He was trying to not resort to violence if he could but was ready to defend Aeyla and lose his rank if needed.

"If you want to, you can have me demoted or even kicked out of the Star Army of Yamatai but I will stand by my principles because of who I was raised to be." Yoshiro said with fire in his voice. "I am willing to give up my career to protect my loved ones and friends, which I hope I can at least consider Aeyla as. What are you willing to lose to keep what you have, chusa? Your money, your livelihood, your rank? I have lost my father and my best friend for keeping the peace for Yamatai and her colonies so don't think that for a moment you can scare me with court martial, chusa." He had feeling that the chusa came from money so he spoke to him as if he were a snobby corpo..

He looked angry, which he was but he was determined, no matter the outcome, to protect Aeyla. Not to impress Aeyla, but to do as he was trained to do, which was to help a person in distress. "So what is it going to be, chusa?" He said, "Leave her alone and keep a semblance of a private life, or do I call the police and you lose everything?" He looked at him, waiting for an answer.

Last edited:
Alastair

Alastair let out a sigh as he released Aelya from his hold. He was fully prepared to turn around and give this solder what was coming to him. Now look here you little shit, you will respect my authority he thought to himself as he turned about. As he looked the solder over from head to toe the honest truth sank in. No matter his position given the current circumstance he held no authority. He lacked his normal firm pressed captain uniform and presentation to project any level of power. For the on lookers it would be nothing more than some naked guy getting his shit kicked in by Yamatai's finest. Though he was not about to let his position get the better of him in the moment. Plus he could not help but see a little of himself in Yoshiro. The defiant nature and will to fight the power. It was also a striking place he seen himself to be in. He had gone from being the hero to the villain in his own story. He was reminded of a saying his father would share with him. We cry because we are powerless to help. We gain power to make a difference. But remember, the moment you gain that power, you will be the one to make people cry. Softly under his breath, "f*ck."

He snapped himself to attention and looked at Yoshiro. "You have found me in a very compromising situation here. I find myself caught up in the moment and no words to justify my actions. Call it blind love if you will." He then reached around his waist and tugged at his none existent clothing. He then reached up and waved his hand at him. "Please, for your actions you'd more than likely to get a medal than be demoted or kicked out. I know your captain well enough to know this much."

He paused for a moment to consider his next action. "Kid, I do not need a lecture on what I have given up for that uniform you so proudly wear. This is a game that has both of us racing to the bottom that no one wins. Though if you must know, I'd give up everything and I mean everything if it was for the good of the empire." He said in a very defiant voice. "Which includes that young lady standing behind you. The one who showed me that somethings are worth fighting for and should never be let go of. Which I am oh so desperately trying to hold onto." He then let out a sigh as he reached up and ran his hand through his hair. "If I am guilty of any crime, it was letting Aelya slip through my fingers in the first place."

He took a step back away from them. "I do not plan to cause anymore trouble for the young miss. Though you are welcome too call for backup. I have had to deal with Saint so having to deal with the local police is the least of my worries. You can save them time and let them know that a 315 code is taking place, Belmont kidnapping in progress." He said as he rolled his eyes. "Now if you will excuse me, I am going to go find my dignity I left hanging in a tree. I'd like to be dressed while I explain to command why my ass is blasted all over social media while holding a naked Norian. Hashtag Crazy hashtag you done goofed, hashtag you got dumped fool." He did get a small chuckle out of this. He took a few steps as Yoshiro followed his every move. "I love you Aelya and this is one memory I shall never forget." He said as he continued to walk past them.

Yoshiro sighed and turned Aeyla, not realizing until it was too late that she wasn't wearing clothes. He turned back around quickly, with a blush on his cheeks. She really looks beautiful but how did I not notice that she was naked all this time? he asked himself. "Are you OK, Aeyla? It's over for now, I hope." He asked, not turning to look at her nude body. "I just want you to be alright." He was, despite her nudity, more concerned about her than about himself.

AELYA

Aelya had not quite registered Yoshiro's words before she found herself safely tucked behind him. It had dawned on her while time stood still that he really seemed like a decent person who was handling this much better than she would have if left alone. She looked on her eyes slightly widened in mild shock at the sheer intensity of the situation. Tilting her head to the side she continued to observe first hand a stunning display of integrity and courage, which in her experience was fairly surprising.

Without knowing whether or not her brother was within vesper range she had to try and give him some sort of a heads up while this conversation continued. "I apologize for what I may have to do." she attempted to vesper to Airwin while giving him a short summary of what had occured. Aelya felt awful things had come to this, now feeling an obligation to intervene or at least testify on the Joto Heisho's behalf if things went that far. Oh boy what a story that would be.

Widened ruby orbs flicked to focus on her new acquaintance surprised and honored that he would consider her a friend already. Although she was not quite sure what she did to deserved to such a protective friendship. Odds are it was just how he was than something she did. A singular eyebrow raised as she hear Yoshiro's last words hoping that this would not all end in violence. What would everyone think if this discussion ended in two naked people fighting?

Alastair's declaration of love made her nose wrinkle for she was now certain one or both of them was not quite sure what the word meant. If anything she prayed her brother would not be giving out any more medals with false pretenses of importance, it would only do more damage. His next words did not surprise her as she was certain he meant nothing by saying she was more than the Empress, as would be willing to give her up for the Empire. It reassured her that the words in his letter were nothing but lies. She rolled her eyes crossing her arms against her chest trying to contain her feelings that would undoubtedly make things so much worse. With a sigh she shook her head doubting that he meant anything about him letting her slip away was a crime.

An audible groan slipped past her lips as she whispered, "Stop lying to me," just loud enough that he might have heard it dependent upon how good his hearing was. Her eyes closed briefly taking a couple relaxing breaths as Alastair walked past her. This whole scene was simply ridiculous and made her regret leaving the house in the first place.

"I do consider us friends, that is if this whole ordeal has not frightened you away." Aelya gave Yoshiro a small smile when he turned then immediately frowned as he turned to face away from her. "Have I done something wrong?" she asked not quite understanding why he turned around. Although after a moment of thought she surmised it was due to the very natural state of her being. "If it bothers you I will go, unfortunately I did not bring any clothing for this. I...I am sorry." she said with a sad sigh. It sure seemed that her natural state of being threw everyone off eventually. She really started to become concerned that her enjoyment of lack of clothing was giving people the wrong idea about her and she started to slip back into sadness. "I am okay, thank you for what you did. I know it is what you would do for anyone, but I greatly appreciate it." she sighed softly once more letting her shoulders dip just a bit. It seemed her enthusiasm for lack of clothing really set other people off in a bad way.

@Andrew , just in case Airwin is in vesper range Aelya gave him the details.

"Please stay. I just get a bit nervous around beautiful women such as you. Beautiful and fun to be with." Yoshiro said, "I have always been a bit shy and me looking away just means I am not trying to just be looking at you just because you are pretty to look at. Besides that I have been taught that it is incredibly inappropriate for someone not in a relationship to stare."

AELYA

Aelya's head raised adorned by an intrigued look that graced her features. She was rendered somewhat speechless by his comments not expecting him to want her to stay while also not being able to face her. "You are a very handsome and polite person, that is certain" she said with a definitive nod. "Regretfully I am not as shy about things, with this being how I normally am. However, I would much rather you be comfortable when we speak. So perhaps if there are future conversations I will make sure to be dressed appropriately." she smiled just a touch and slightly doubted he would want to talk with her further after this.

Especially given how spirited her personality she figured it was only a matter of time before she scared him off. "I see, I respect your wishes to follow what you have been taught. May I ask that you forgive me for what I am about to say?" she paused briefly. "I see this as one difference in our upbringings in regards to looking at people. For I was taught that as long as it is done so respectfully or with consent there is no issue. Though there is a respectful way in going about things and I must say not once have you done so disrespectfully." she tilted her head to the side not exactly sure how to handle the last part. It did make her blush just a touch as she would not mind terribly if he had stared. Seeing as no clothes were available for her it seems this was the way they would be talking for the day. "If there is a place to acquire clothing nearby I can do so, I just do not know where that place would be." she offered out of respect for what he had done for her. Just about anyone else would have gotten a different reaction out of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back