• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC YSS Kaiyō II Discussion

Thanks, man! Means a lot!

In other news, William got some art recently! Just in case any of the new players were wondering who that ID-SOL marine we keep calling "captain" is! He's one of the oldest Kaiyo player characters, played by @Gunhand4171 : D
fetch.php

He started off as the samurai Rei's student, having been an orphan in Yamatai. When Rei became Ketsurui Aiko's first yojimbo/protector, William tagged along. He was there for a lot of Kaiyo's missions (good and bad—he was once held prisoner by Kuvexians alongside Aiko!) from the get go. After discovering he was the Nepleslian premier's son, he even joined up with the NSMC and became an ID-SOL. He was a great bridge between the Task Force 282 and Nepleslia and is a huge reason why we have Berserkers and Nepleslian armors on the plotship! As he's grown, I find he adds a fun contrast to the typical Yamataian while still having an affinity for the culture he grew up in.

Just a little backstory and player character spotlight ^0^ I'm v happy to see a nice representation of him!

Hope my post helped you all along. Thankfully, Zelphon gave us a hell pit of fire to throw the Enhanced into if we can since fire is one of its weaknesses.

I spent most of this post describing the Mishhu and then explaining it phased through the wall and out of sight. It was my plan all along and Zelphon was just that bad at executing the idea to lure it to the pit, so I stuck with my OG plan lol.

Going to forego tagging anyone- it's the holidays so post if you can/when you can. Except for @raz since I want to see Aiko regrouping.

Thanks to many of you for participating in the poll. Everyone seemed to want a social thread running at the same time as a mission, so when this mission is closer to being done, we'll go ahead and start a social thread that I've been working on! It'll be to celebrate Hanami and taking place in a little town on Tami : )

HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone!!!! This time of year is very special to the plot as I made it on Christmas, Aiko was born around Yule that year, and we launched on the first day of the new year! I'd love to celebrate IC but instead want us to focus on our first mission as a group.

I'm really grateful that this year I got the gift of amazing writers on my plot. Honest to goodness, writing that brought a tear to my eye... I'm genuinely so taken by the characters, quality of writing, chill players, and places we can go. Thank you so much for not just being a part of kaiyo, but for putting so much love and thought into your writing here! Merry Christmas to all of you! ‧✩₊˚♡﹡⸜₍⁽ˊ꒳ˋ⁾₎⸝﹡❆ ˟ ♡˚

PS- Post when you can but no big deal, we'll get back to regularly scheduled posting next year ^0^

New post, what we're doing can be summed up by this image:
download.jpg

Molli, William, and Aratani should be facing away from you guys as they shoot NMX and you run up the passageway and straight into engineering. But, basically the same concept ^.^

@raz @Gunhand4171 @Sunny D @Gles @krisslanza @SensualCoder just tagging so you see, but feel free to keep enjoying the holidays. I'll keep moving us along even if not everyone posted from here on out! Excluding @Miko ofc

I feel like this post ain't too good. I write outside a lot and it's just so cold D: My fingies are freeezing. Take my so-so GM posts and I'll take any so-so player posts, even though I haven't seen one that's not stellar, yet!

You shouldn't include location tags in this mission or your posts- I had to due to having the Kaiyo as a location.

@raz @Gunhand4171 @Sunny D @Gles @krisslanza @SensualCoder and I didn't even look out for a @Miko post because I forgot he was in this plot >.< oml But everyone else, get those posts out within the week. I'll post next weekend or sooner if I have enough player posts : )

Let me know if there are any problems with my GM post or if you're confused, okay guys?

I wouldn't want to have posted something you don't want to reply to, but I also know it's only been one day!

tbh I wanted to go with Morgana's cool blow-em-up ideas but Hoshi said here to just power the ship down and Aiko reiterated it here. So it'd feel a little inconsistent for her to disregard that. Who knows, maybe SAINT wants an intact Ghullfrashirv-class or something we don't know about.

Good thinking ICly tho.

Just a little player post from me. We probably need another order from Aiko as engineering bay is less than safe atm.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back