• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC YSS Ryūjō: Into the Unknown

Bit slow right now. I was hoping if I gave everyone some time, I'd get at least 1 or two more posts from the ground team. At this rate, we might have to go with ablative personnel to pull someone else for the ground teams.

Either way, I'll get a post up and get things moving tonight.

Yeah I'm a little surprised to be honest. I just posted for Noa so I was accounted for in the operation, but I don't expect to be almost the only one...

Same here. I know I'm one to talk - considering that I haven't posted for Masato much - but I want my posts to be...meaningful, for lack of a better term, as opposed to just being a few lines of actions and/or internal dialogue.

So, just in case my post didn't make it clear enough. I'm going to be clearing out anyone who isn't posting (most likely in grisly and painful fashion), and pulling a second team down in the near future as well to get everyone new involved as well. So, any new players can consider this fair warning that they need to be paying attention, and everyone who is already down should be posting for sure now.

Let the bleeding begin.

Or, well. Not much bleeding when I basically just turned her side into incredibly compressed tuna cans, but, let the PAIN begin.

>.> Beryja's approved sooo... >.> Should I wait for an opening and have Faceless crew member # 12345 turn into her? or wait to be brought in at a later date?

All 3 of you will most likely be part of the team that will be called down in the very near future, along with possibly stealing some of the bridge crew as well. We'll see who is up for it.

Hey, he's got all those spare Shois still sitting around. What point is there in having subordinates if it's not to stick them with the duties you don't want to handle? :p

RPG-D RPGfix
Back