• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

Like I was telling Gunny, i can't wait for each of the crew's reactions, and I can't wait to see her counter reaction.

A Terrible Thing happened.

I won't be able to do anything for the near future, but it seems you got it sorted out. Enjoy your romp in yamatie

Gamerofthegame, I hope everything is going to be okay. We will take good care of the Sakishima. Please don't be a stranger.

Yeep, time to get this show on the road!

I will be kicking off a new IC thread for the mission soon, most likely in the next 24 hours.

Hey Lam, Goto left a trouble maker in charge of a bridge of crazy. How do you feel about that? ^_^

And yoshi is going to be pissed of the paint is scratch or scoffed, if she doesn't get to do it.

Am I too late to join? I can now return to my regular schedule now that events and graduation is over for me.

I'd say another would probably round out our complement. Hopefully Gunsight feels the same!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…