• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

THE GREAT NEPLESLIAN ART CAPER

Hello guys
I hope everythings great for everyone here, first I would really want to thank you guys for the support that you gave on my artwork, Im really humbled and appreciate your kind words for me , and hoping to do more artwork for you guys.

Anyways just a few update and some questions regardinbg the artwork, first I already finished the sketch of Strovva Drakon, Tom will update this sooner or later and currently working on Serra Evangelle and Widgethead Method Nine.

I hope you guys can help me a good reference on what a Elisian and a freespacer looks like , im hesitant to work on this 2 because of that issue, and also will help me a save a lot of time working on the characters ,

Again, thanks for the and Support, for everyone who pm'ed me I appologize if I couldnt reply to you immideatly coz of work, but dont worry i read them all , and if possible ill reply to you guys

Please feel free to pm or contact me anytime

Thanks
Mark

Elysians generally look like Comely/handsome/beautiful humans, at the bare minimum, The Patriarch caste, which Serra is a part of, are all fairly tall and have a pair of large wings sprouting from their shoulders, feather color is generally while, pearl or silver.

Hello guys , since Tom is still busy for the meantime I dicided to upload the sketch of Stovaa Drakon, just to help him out, I hope you like it guys

Thanks
Mark

Stovaa Drakon in CSS suit_ sketch:

Those suits look far too badass for something Cassifin'd give her squad of Drecks.

HOOOOLY SH** that's awesome. I'm lovin' it.

Now if only we could place in a normal Nepleslian in there to get a better scale of just how big this fella is!

Cora said:
Those suits look far too badass for something Cassifin'd give her squad of Drecks.

Consider this; Cassefin could have designed them before fully realizing that she was going to have to give them to her inept security forces. A bittersweet victory of design aesthetics. D:

Hello everyone its me again, heres my design for the Freespacer type 3 " Method" I hope this would give justice to the other free spacers design , I really had little idea what to put, but I hope you guys like it

Thanks
Mark

"Method"

Method is looking great!

Hello guys heres my follow up on the other character Serra. and thanks again for the support colors are coming soon

Serra:

deveraster said:
Hello everyone its me again, heres my design for the Freespacer type 3 " Method" I hope this would give justice to the other free spacers design , I really had little idea what to put, but I hope you guys like it

Thanks
Mark

"Method"
*blinks*

[url=https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=characters:yamatai:method_nine_five_95-3097-5137:364cn4hp]Method Profile[/url] said:
Height: 6'2”
Weight: 137
Bra Size: A
That's a _very_ large A-cup...looks good, though!

deveraster said:
Hello guys heres my follow up on the other character Serra. and thanks again for the support colors are coming soon

Serra:
<3 <3 <3 <3
I love you.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…